Will another psychopath be set free?

After thousands of soldiers dead, after the billions spent on veteran's care, after we leave the middle east, the insurgents will pour right back in, just like they did when the choppers were panic-lifting people out of Viet Nam.   

50 years from now, there will be a huge travel industry to the MIDDLE EAST!!

I don't know what it's gonna' take to make America right, 'cause this is a murderous, criminal, aggressive, nation of death and destruction.   

Sounds like there isn’t much at all to come from this but, it’s fun seeing the fucking hippies pile on.  :lol:

Imagine if he was a mooozlim!!  “Meh, it’s their rytes!!!!!!  We mayde them tHat WheY!!!”

:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You mean the resident paintballers? :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like there isn’t much at all to come from this but, it’s fun seeing the fucking hippies pile on.  :lol:

Imagine if he was a mooozlim!!  “Meh, it’s their rytes!!!!!!  We mayde them tHat WheY!!!”

:lmao:

Yep....pew...pew....Operator Derpski at your service!!! 

IMG_4776.JPG.91cf3c3de514b51a0bd06fb16b4815f2.JPG:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh.  You are such an edgy and woke hippy.  Go boy!  :lol:

37B169B3-D6AF-4EF6-9938-126AEFDF1FEA.jpeg

I love how you equate being against our miltary murdering civilians to being a hippy.....it's like you got all your material from movies like Full Metal Jacket. :peace:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how you equate being against our miltary murdering civilians to being a hippy.....it's like you got all your material from movies like Full Metal Jacket. :peace:

You and a few here are against EVERYTHING in/around/for/to the military.    This is just more fodder for you all to whine over.  Any of you acting like it isn’t is completely laughable.

No credibility.  SBYL.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and a few here are against EVERYTHING in/around/for/to the military.    This is just more fodder for you all to whine over.  Any of you acting like it isn’t is completely laughable.

No credibility.  SBYL.

Jimmy is hardly anti military just because he thinks there needs to be some accountability of actions.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Jimmy is hardly anti military just because he thinks there needs to be some accountability of actions.  

You think I’m calling him that because of this thread?  Come on.  Look at the title.  That’s all most these twerps do is cry about the military in one form or another.  Haters gonna hate as the act like they are sophisticated aristocrats that can negotiate their way in the world without military force is a fucking joke.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No credibility.  SBYL.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You think I’m calling him that because of this thread?  Come on.  Look at the title.  That’s all most these twerps do is cry about the military in one form or another.  Haters gonna hate as the act like they are sophisticated aristocrats that can negotiate their way in the world without military force is a fucking joke.

Sorry but if all the testimony is correct the dude is a psychopath and your problem is that you just spew the same nonsense ad nauseam no matter what is said here and that goes for every topic and guess what shitbird the miltary needs to be accountable to the "twerps" as you call them. This isn't some third world banana republic  dictatorship.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but if all the testimony is correct the dude is a psychopath and your problem is that you just spew the same nonsense ad nauseam no matter what is said here and that goes for every topic and guess what shitbird the miltary needs to be accountable to the "twerps" as you call them. This isn't some third world banana republic  dictatorship.

Fuck off you hypocritical, know nothing, douche bagging pussy.  Go cry to somebody else.

:lol2:

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The paint ballers here will label anyone anti military unless the person gives everyone in the military a free pass. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck off you hypocritical, know nothing, douche bagging pussy.  Go cry to somebody else.

:lol2:

Seems you're the one crying about everybody picking on the poor Psycho Seal and your precious miltary. :cry:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, spin_dry said:

The paint ballers here will label anyone anti military unless the person gives everyone in the military a free pass. 

No.  Just the whining bitches that don’t know anything about he military other than they were too good (too scared) to put their name on the line because working out a living with zero cool stories that don’t start with, “We were so drunk one time......”

But yeah.....you are all super knowledgeable!  I’m so impressed!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seems you're the one crying about everybody picking on the poor Psycho Seal and your precious miltary. :cry:

No, just being me normally bashing the forum whiners who sure seem to get upset about it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  Just the whining bitches that don’t know anything about he military other than they were too good (too scared) to put their name on the line because working out a living with zero cool stories that don’t start with, “We were so drunk one time......”

You occasionally impress me. I’ll admit that  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You're a brainwashed dolt....all you do is spew the company line.