Who is Steven Goddard?

34 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Every time you post bro, every time.

Neal

Go debunk the post I just made of his about the glaciers. And not with so wackass blog from some climate alarmist!!

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Go debunk the post I just made of his about the glaciers. And not with so wackass blog from some climate alarmist!!

There's not much to work with in the glacier thing.  He flat out says that he "heard" the glaciers are growing over the past decade but says he has no source.  No source, no argument.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

There's not much to work with in the glacier thing.  He flat out says that he "heard" the glaciers are growing over the past decade but says he has no source.  No source, no argument.

No no go out and find evidence he’s wrong or lying

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Glaciers in the himilayas are melting. That's awesome. That's where China and India get a lot of their fresh water. Fuck em. Fire up the woodpile. maybe even throw a tire on it.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's not how it works dumbfuck

If you make a claim then onus is on you

I didn’t make the Claim. They are the ones claiming he’s not a good source of information because they read it on some blog. 

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn’t make the Claim. They are the ones claiming he’s not a good source of information because they read it on some blog. 

You specifically asked me to address the glacier thing.  

I can also confirm that Steven Goddard is a liar if you like and without citing a blogger.  Steven Goddard isn’t even his real name - that’s a lie.  I suspect because he wanted the perception of credibility that would come if people believed he was associated with the NASA Goddard Institute which he is not.  His real name is Tony Heller.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You specifically asked me to address the glacier thing.  

I can also confirm that Steven Goddard is a liar if you like and without citing a blogger.  Steven Goddard isn’t even his real name - that’s a lie.  I suspect because he wanted the perception of credibility that would come if people believed he was associated with the NASA Goddard Institute which he is not.  His real name is Tony Heller.  

Here’s the deal you’re making claims not me. I just post the info. You’re claiming it’s not reliable. You have to prove it’s not reliable aa your the one trying to discredit it

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Glaciers in the himilayas are melting. That's awesome. That's where China and India get a lot of their fresh water. Fuck em. Fire up the woodpile. maybe even throw a tire on it.

They all suck. Worthless scumbags. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s the deal you’re making claims not me. I just post the info. You’re claiming it’s not reliable. You have to prove it’s not reliable aa your the one trying to discredit it

Holy fucking shit