AOC Nails It...Well Done

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My idea is better

Let’s get to civil war first.  That’s what it would take to get a chance to enact your idea.  You’ll get to exact your skill on all the people trying to protect their political heroes too!  BONUS!  

Until we reach civil unrest, nothing in DC will change.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s get to civil war first.  That’s what it would take to get a chance to enact your idea.  You’ll get to exact your skill on all the people trying to protect their political heroes too!  BONUS!  

We'll never reach civil unrest because every time we try the whole movement is demonized and hijacked

Tea party,  BLM , occupy ......etc etc

I support all civil unrest for the very reason you stated. 

That is why Antifa is good.....its civil unrest for no reason other than fucking the system 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Civil unrest brought in the civil rights movement. It wasn’t a silly speech by MLK. It was the fucking riots. Burn a city. Fuck up some people and get noticed. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Civil unrest brought in the civil rights movement. It wasn’t a silly speech by MLK. It was the fucking riots. Burn a city. Fuck up some people and get noticed. 

Exactly

Just now, f7ben said:

We'll never reach civil unrest because every time we try the whole movement is demonized and hijacked

Tea party,  BLM , occupy ......etc etc

I support all civil unrest for the very reason you stated. 

That is why Antifa is good.....its civil unrest for no reason other than fucking the system 

These groups weren’t real enough and their ideals were non-starters.  It’s going to take something bigger.  An assignation or or attempt.  Impeachment might get something going but, It has to actually work (not seeing how).

Here’s the truth: DC is probably just smarter than us but, they have pushed divide to an area where they are losing control.  

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly

Peaceful protesting has never brought on change. Violence has. Look at the current situation with the police. Massive lawsuits resulting from their brutality hasn’t stopped it. If anything it’s increased. The power brokers in society aren’t willing to lift a finger to invoke change with the police. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Peaceful protesting has never brought on change. Violence has. Look at the current situation with the police. Massive lawsuits resulting from their brutality hasn’t stopped it. If anything it’s increased. The power brokers in society aren’t willing to lift a finger to invoke change with the police. 

Violent protests backfire if it’s not overwhelmingly seen as beneficial by the masses and the message resonates throughout.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

LSD isn’t a highly addictive drug. Yet it’s a schedule 1. There’s no science to that. Only the most highly addictive drugs are supposed to be schedule 1. There was some research on LSD and it’s analogues, but not what could be a fuck load. Medical studies were mostly smaller and poor funded. The CIA did some research. Small batches, mainly to see if it could be weaponized or used to extract intelligence. 

I have not read about it in decades but from the time Hofmann  figured out what he had in 43  some other German university started looking at it in lab settings,. cia got wind in the early 50s and started testing untill the mid 60 

a few swiss hospitals were working with it for schizophrenia and other anxiety shit 

and you prob know more than me about the studdys to treat drunks 

pretty sure in the 50 shrinks were using it to get people to open there subconscious memorys

and more recently like last few yrs I know they were working with lsd with hospice people 

and some other .

I also beleve shrinks were using mdma for over a decade in marriage counseling and what not . or at least that was the excuse to pad there stash 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Civil unrest and violence should have happened when govt. implemented TARP and bailed out the scum bankers. 

Occupy wallstreet was protesting just that......you probably called those people bumps and told then to get jobs 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have not read about it in decades but from the time Hofmann  figured out what he had in 43  some other German university started looking at it in lab settings,. cia got wind in the early 50s and started testing untill the mid 60 

a few swiss hospitals were working with it for schizophrenia and other anxiety shit 

and you prob know more than me about the studdys to treat drunks 

pretty sure in the 50 shrinks were using it to get people to open there subconscious memorys

and more recently like last few yrs I know they were working with lsd with hospice people 

and some other .

I also beleve shrinks were using mdma for over a decade in marriage counseling and what not . or at least that was the excuse to pad there stash 

It’s been a hodgepodge of studies. As I said, they were poorly funded and many hijacked by pleasure seekers. Timothy Leary was a son of bitch that set back the research of psychedelics decades. He needed to be shut down. Unfortunately the combination of his shenanigans and Art  Linkletter’s daughter’s unfortunate death sealed the fate of further research. Testing these drugs for the treatment of mood disorders is a very costly and tedious process. 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Civil unrest and violence should have happened when govt. implemented TARP and bailed out the scum bankers. 

DC was so much smarter than the rest of America with this shit.  Nobody really knew what was happening until it was all over.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DC was so much smarter than the rest of America with this shit.  Nobody really knew what was happening until it was all over.

I would never give them that much credit and state that they’re smarter, the corrupt pricks are just more powerful, way too powerful.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I would never give them that much credit and state that they’re smarter, the corrupt pricks are just more powerful, way too powerful.

Well, the fine print was obscured.  Then add in legislation that made the ones receiving the bail out able to do shit with that money they should have never been able to do.  The big banks responsible for most of the fuckery got handed gold across the board while smaller banks got bupkis and stifling legislation that made them easy prey for the big bank buy outs.  Astonishing really.

It’s almost as if either DC was in on the scam or too god damn stupid to realize what they were doing.  

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thats exactly what a Putin loving commie prick would say. Putin would love a civil war in the US. Just go away you Russian troll you just outed yourself.

Edited by Mainecat

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, the fine print was obscured.  Then add in legislation that made the ones receiving the bail out able to do shit with that money they should have never been able to do.  The big banks responsible for most of the fuckery got handed gold across the board while smaller banks got bupkis and stifling legislation that made them easy prey for the big bank buy outs.  Astonishing really.

It’s almost as if either DC was in on the scam or too god damn stupid to realize what they were doing.  

Of course DC was in on the scam and they knew exactly what they were doing. There should have been prison terms handed out to a lot of politicians and bankers.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thats exactly what a Putin loving commie prick would say. Putin would love a civil war in the US. Just go away you Russian troll you just outed yourself.

This should scare you and people like you.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Legalize it all and have healthcare professionals administer the harder drugs at drop in centers. Same as Portugal. 

That's how they are doing it in some other countries and it seems to be working. Looks like street crime from junkies pretty much disappeared too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This should scare you and people like you.

He has you on ignore so he's already scared. He only takes a peep when he feels it's safe

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He has you on ignore so he's already scared. He only takes a peep when he feels it's safe

He’s an imbecile’s imbecile.  He’s the guy spewing shit in the bar then when he gets grabbed...”Wut??? Wut did I do?!?!  There’s no reason to get physical.”

LOL....look at him protecting the DC establishment that creates the divide to do whatever they want then, blames a foreign force for it.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

That's how they are doing it in some other countries and it seems to be working. Looks like street crime from junkies pretty much disappeared too. 

It’s been working pretty good. Disease is down. People are getting clean. Addicts are in contact with healthcare workers that actually care about their wellbeing. The whole runnin and gunnin piece of addiction is removed from the equation. Everyday that they come in to dose someone asks if they’re ready to quit. It’s not perfect, but it’s far better than what we’re doing here. 

• Like 1