California Gets Jury Duty From VOTERS REGISTRATION. 449,000 Illegals Found As Registered Voters

Nothing in the video proves the statement true or false.  I have researched this and while it is illegal to vote as an undocumented immigrant, those people can hold a valid California license, and they may register to vote even though it is illegal.   There are measures in place to prevent this, but since when has the law stopped criminals from committing a crime?

Thousands of these people drive a vehicle, while legally over the BAC limit, every day.  Can you prove it?  NOPE.  Are they doing it?  YEP.    There is no way to really prove or disprove this type of voter fraud, and that is the way some politicians want it.

Edited by racer254

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nothing in the video proves the statement true or false.  I have researched this and while it is illegal to vote as an undocumented immigrant, those people can hold a valid California license, and they may register to vote even though it is illegal.   There are measures in place to prevent this, but since when has the law stopped criminals from committing a crime?

Thousands of these people drive a vehicle, while legally over the BAC limit, every day.  Can you prove it?  NOPE.  Are they doing it?  YEP.    There is no way to really prove or disprove this type of voter fraud, and that is the way some politicians want it.

Researched :lol: 

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No, they may not register to vote.  Sorry.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

In fact, Padilla’s office announced this month that between April and September, 1,500 people who signed up for driver licenses at Department of Motor Vehicles offices accidentally were registered to vote because of DMV employee errors. Some of those people are non-citizens. The Los Angeles Times reported that Padilla canceled those registrations upon discovery, but he couldn’t say if any had voted in the June primary.

Meuser also found from looking at statewide databases (access the Gazette does not have and, therefore, cannot verify), 23,108 people with a birthdate older than the recognized oldest person in the state (birthdate: July 24, 1906) were registered to vote, and 16,780 voted in the 2016 election.

https://santaclaritafree.com/gazette/news/casting-controversy-over-voter-roll-credibility

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

In fact, Padilla’s office announced this month that between April and September, 1,500 people who signed up for driver licenses at Department of Motor Vehicles offices accidentally were registered to vote because of DMV employee errors. Some of those people are non-citizens. The Los Angeles Times reported that Padilla canceled those registrations upon discovery, but he couldn’t say if any had voted in the June primary.

Meuser also found from looking at statewide databases (access the Gazette does not have and, therefore, cannot verify), 23,108 people with a birthdate older than the recognized oldest person in the state (birthdate: July 24, 1906) were registered to vote, and 16,780 voted in the 2016 election.

https://santaclaritafree.com/gazette/news/casting-controversy-over-voter-roll-credibility

“Some” of 1,500 < 449,000.

I wonder why they couldn’t be more specific than “some”?  I bet “some” is probably like 7 individuals.  This stuff never turns out to be the bombshell Trumpsters so badly crave.  

• Like 1

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I wonder why they couldn’t be more specific than “some”?  I bet “some” is probably like 7 individuals.  This stuff never turns out to be the bombshell Trumpsters so badly crave.  

That's just a few months worth.  16,780 people older than 110 voted.  :lol:  

Typical to anything govt they never know the whole scope of the fraud.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It should be illegal for dead people to vote.  I hate ghosts.  

39 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Do you know what caused the issue in the first place?  Come on, should be easy.

Could it be that giving undocumented immigrants driver's licenses is the issue that started this and allows for voter fraud, just like the people who opposed it have been saying? 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Edited by racer254

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you know what caused the issue in the first place?  Come on, should be easy.

Could it be that giving undocumented immigrants driver's licenses is the issue that started this and allows for voter fraud, just like the people who opposed it have been saying? 

Well, no.  Because the article Highmark cited said that 100% of "some" of 1,500 who were automatically registered to vote as a result of employee error had their registrations cancelled.  So 0 of 1,500 are currently registered.  And I'm sure employees are being better trained to prevent this going forward. 

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well, no.  Because the article Highmark cited said that 100% of "some" of 1,500 who were automatically registered to vote as a result of employee error had their registrations cancelled.  So 0 of 1,500 are currently registered.  And I'm sure employees are being better trained to prevent this going forward. 

LOL, wow, being this naive must be tough.

Reality is doesn't matter if illegal's vote or not they still dramatically effect our elections once they are counted in the census.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Reality is doesn't matter if illegal's vote or not they still dramatically effect our elections once they are counted in the census.  

Yep. Drawing districts to represent forgein nationals is ridiculous.