Arctic cat dissolve their factory race team and dept?

It wouldnt surprise me for Cat to dial back the race team.  Textron inst going to dump a bunch of cash in racing for a business that isn't hitting profitability targets.

A lot more of their budgets are focused on mountain riding now.  look at how many brand ambassadors they all have riding their latest mountain sleds.  Probably a better investment dollar for dollar.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Canterbury is packed Saturday night. Crowds a little lighter on Friday night.

They cant even get on tv.....you have to stream it or watch it a day later at 1:30 PM between infomercials :lol:

It's a garbage product that snowmobilers dont even care about any more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

It wouldnt surprise me for Cat to dial back the race team.  Textron inst going to dump a bunch of cash in racing for a business that isn't hitting profitability targets.

A lot more of their budgets are focused on mountain riding now.  look at how many brand ambassadors they all have riding their latest mountain sleds.  Probably a better investment dollar for dollar.

They are all focusing hard on mountain innovations every year.  It’s the only place there is consistent snow.

Lets face it.  Most blokes can’t ride a sled anyway so for them, putting a long track on the trail in the Midwest or jumping that 174 off in 2 feet of fresh pow is all the same.  That is when they aren’t racing across the lake to pickle themselves. .

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They cant even get on tv.....you have to stream it or watch it a day later at 1:30 PM between infomercials :lol:

Airs on cbs sports a couple weeks after.  

It's boring to watch on tv.  I'd much rather watch supercross.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

When did the X Games drop it...I remember sitting in a bar having lunch and a few pops watching Toni Haikkonen race. Shit was pretty big back then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are all focusing hard on mountain innovations every year.  It’s the only place there is consistent snow.

Lets face it.  Most blokes can’t ride a sled anyway so for them, putting a long track on the trail in the Midwest or jumping that 174 off in 2 feet of fresh pow is all the same.  That is when they aren’t racing across the lake to pickle themselves. .

I'd fucking hammer your ass down the nsst... just cause your faggot sled has nice shocks doesnt mean it can go fast. In fact the 600cc chick motor guarantees it goes really very slow :lol:

Bullshit, you just dont want us in all your secret spots!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When did the X Games drop it...I remember sitting in a bar having lunch and a few pops watching Toni Haikkonen race. Shit was pretty big back then. 

It's been several years. I loved the hill cross x games events. They ran big power big bore sleds up the hill at a high rate of speed. It was awesome

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Dude....his secret spot is that one driveway he gets 3' of air off of and uses as a barometer for how many clicks he goes in random directions on the shocks hes clueless about :lol:

I'd fucking hammer your ass down the nsst... just cause your faggot sled has nice shocks doesnt mean it can go fast. In fact the 600cc chick motor guarantees it goes really very slow :lol:

Be happy to have you show us.  Either lead and see if you can lose us or follow and see if you can keep up!

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Be happy to have you show us.  Either lead and see if you can lose us or follow and see if you can keep up!

I'll be on another 850 this year and on anything but the tightest goat paths no 600 anything is keeping up. Those are facts

It's been several years. I loved the hill cross x games events. They ran big power big bore sleds up the hill at a high rate of speed. It was awesome

The hill cross was tremendous!

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....his secret spot is that one driveway he gets 3' of air off of and uses as a barometer for how many clicks he goes in random directions on the shocks hes clueless about :lol:

Might as well be.  Always screwing around when you have good shocks.  Not like the dollar tree ones put on most sleds.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

The hill cross was tremendous!

Might as well be.  Always screwing around when you have good shocks.  Not like the dollar tree ones put on most sleds.

Qs3 are the best consumer shocks I've ridden on and I've ridden a lot of them. 3 clicks and that's all anyone needs

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I'll be on another 850 this year and on anything but the tightest goat paths no 600 anything is keeping up. Those are facts

Well at least you wont be at a disadvantage then.  Have to come up with another excuse.

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

:lol: nobody really wants to ride where I ride.  Clapped out, whooped up main access trail after all the tourist hit is and head north or to the bars.

:lol: nobody really wants to ride where I ride.  Clapped out, whooped up main access trail after all the tourist hit is and head north or to the bars.

That's call poserville.....where neverwas posers pretend they are really gettin it.

Reality is nobody wants to ride there cause its gay as fuck going 50 over whoops and getting beat to fuck for no reason.

Edited by f7ben

You'd be wrong.....as usual

Anybody who doesn’t bother with clutching while “modifying” or believes his stock skis are the best things going...well, yuh....just let me pass safely before I have to scare the fuck out of you taking the inside corner.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Anybody who doesn’t bother with clutching while “modifying” or believes his stock skis are the best things going...well, yuh....just let me pass safely before I have to scare the fuck out of you taking the inside corner.

:lol:

You are dumb as fuck bro.....dumb as fuck