Arctic cat dissolve their factory race team and dept?

33 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Quickest to a set of pistons?

Quickest to boom boom?

Quickest for a faggot to own one?

🖕

Wtf it’s not a doo 2 stroke 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Quickest to a set of pistons?

Quickest to boom boom?

Quickest for a faggot to own one?

🖕

Toyler buttcocks owned to the max!

The road is closed and no PDF sign up for 2020 race season. >>> And what the hell is this shit Cappy and Rob would be rolling over right now!!  Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

3365292.jpg

326814500.jpg

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s weird because, I’m hoping HE ISNT!!!!

:lol:

PHUCK that guy!!!!

I know that you miss your boy toy, but he isn't coming back if I have anything to say about it. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm hopping he is who he says he is...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s weird because, I’m hoping HE ISNT!!!!

PHUCK that guy!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Fuck you!! ckf good to see you.  

31398151_2384964758195994_6725647431597054150_n.jpg

Just now, Badger** said:

Good to have you back. Don't forget about the BBQ and Smoking thread. @f7ben thinks he's the fucking king of BBQ in that thread. Feel free to smack him around like everyone else :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know that you miss your boy toy, but he isn't coming back if I have anything to say about it. 

He’s not coming back ever I hope.  I hope they threw his plaid shirt in the ditch with his body.

Wait....that’s who we are talking about, right?   :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sup dooode?  Why you over here “slumming” again?  Being a Doo owner too much for you now at HCS?  I fought them all by myself when I was the sole Doo playa!  You ain’t got the skilz?

Ahhhh....good times!

:bc:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not coming back ever I hope.  I hope they threw his plaid shirt in the ditch with his body.

Sup dooode?  Why you over here “slumming” again?  Being a Doo owner too much for you now at HCS?  I fought them all by myself when I was the sole Doo playa!  You ain’t got the skilz?

Ahhhh....good times!

:bc:

Doo owner?? it's still in the box, not much has been said about the new Doo the Cat and Poo boys are to busy fighting it out amongst them selfs. Skills?? put your wiener back in your pants homme don't play that. 😂 FS seems to be a smooth working site and but it's not growing very much 1400ish members that can't be right?  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Greg is always welcome here. Dave on the other hand......   Ya know, for the life of me I can't understand what that guy was thinking.  I guess loosing admin privileges sent him over the edge :dunno: 

Just now, ckf said:

Greg is always welcome here. Dave on the other hand......   Ya know, for the life of me I can't understand what that guy was thinking.  I guess loosing admin privileges sent him over the edge :dunno: 

If it is the Dave I knew, good move IMO. Off topic; Rob what did he die from I did not know he passed till now sorry to hear that.  Z The box. 

55857684_2392763637402870_8400821985046691840_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If it is the Dave I knew, good move IMO. Off topic; Rob what did he die from I did not know he passed till now sorry to hear that.  Z The box. 

I think it might be....Dave aka Stinker.  

Rob died from a heart attack :(

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Doo owner?? it's still in the box, not much has been said about the new Doo the Cat and Poo boys are to busy fighting it out amongst them selfs. Skills?? put your wiener back in your pants homme don't play that. 😂 FS seems to be a smooth working site and but it's not growing very much 1400ish members that can't be right?  

Many have visited here.....and tucked tail and ran.  :lol: You gotta admit...it's not a real nice safe place if you are stupid and lacking forum defensive skills.   :lmao:

I haven't been on HCS too much.  I try to check Mod shit weekly but, posting has become a chore from my phone.  It takes two apps and the web version to do what I want.  I mean, come on!

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

This is why you should be banned!  I guess SSFB didn't get drunk enough last night.  Or, his sights are off?  :dunno: 

Yeah...not sure about Dave.  Slinger is another that I'm wondering about as of late.

Just now, ckf said:

I think it might be....Dave aka Stinker.  

Rob died from a heart attack :(

My condolences to Rob family and friends.😢 Don't even tell me what that dildo did this time first HCS nowhere??  🤣 

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

55857684_2392763637402870_8400821985046691840_o.jpg

Open it slowly from the corners.  Don't become a Doo statistic!
Image result for dildo explosion

Just now, Badger** said:

My condolences to Rob family and friends.😢 Don't even tell me what that dildo did this time first HCS nowhere??  🤣 

It's a long story. Maybe someone can remember what thread most of it went down in? Good back read :lol: 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I see you brought your toys. That fawcking 850 better impress me till then I am with you. 

713389_n.jpg

Doo makes a solid piece.  You should be happy.  I just wished they were easier to tinker around with.  Jesus.  What a PIA.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's a long story. Maybe someone can remember what thread most of it went down in? Good back read :lol: 

ckf they picked you as one of the amids on this site, I would say good move on their part. Z and xcr7 was one of the better moves they made on the other side but things have changed.  

Edited by Badger**