Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

23 hours ago, irv said:

Kev, my god, what is this based on, what have they seen, what have they noticed? Was there a flood, forest fire, drought or a heat wave somewhere in Canada? Please tell me!!! My anxiety is through the roof right now and I feel the urge to run out onto the street and shut everyone's non electric car off!! HELP ME KEVVY!!! We need to save Canada now!! :canadaflag:

Do you still believe there was a scientific consensus on global cooling in the 90’s

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you still believe there was a scientific consensus on global cooling in the 90’s

Was more in the 70’s because there was global cooling after 1945

90’s was when nasa made wild predictions that never happened 

passed Monday night with 186 votes to 63,

Liberal, NDP, Bloc Quebecois and Green MPs all voted in favour of the motion, pitting themselves against the Conservatives and People's Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernie

Go Andrew Go Maxime Go 

Who will you ONEWAYs be voting for. what will be the split vote numbers

Max

or 

Andy

:dunno: 

12 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Declares a climate emergency.  Jumps in a private jet and flys for a photo op.  Yep there sure is an "emergency".

Do you have issues with making Planes more efficient and less polluting :dunno: 

At no time did anyone tell you not to fly or drive - that is a RIGHT made up point 

This emergency is more real than the Mexican Border is :lol:  

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

passed Monday night with 186 votes to 63,

Liberal, NDP, Bloc Quebecois and Green MPs all voted in favour of the motion, pitting themselves against the Conservatives and People's Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernie

Go Andrew Go Maxime Go 

Who will you ONEWAYs be voting for. what will be the split vote numbers

Max

or 

Andy

:dunno: 

Again, you should print the whole story, Trail.  

"If it is such an emergency, why is the prime minister jetting back and forth today from the Raptors parade, creating a big carbon footprint?" asked Conservative MP Michelle Rempel during debate.

Despite voting in favour of the motion, NDP MP Peter Julian rose in the House to call it "meaningless."

"The Liberals are slapping each other on the back because they passed a motion that is meaningless. [On Tuesday] they are going to rubber-stamp the Trans Mountain pipeline, which will dramatically increase greenhouse gas production in the country. The hypocrisy is beyond belief," he said.

3 leaders missing from vote

Green Party Leader Elizabeth May took to Twitter to express her disappointment that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh were not in the House Monday for the vote.

"This is a national security issue, it is time we started treating it as one," she wrote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/climate-emergency-motion-1.5179802

Just how is this a "National Security" issue???:dunno: 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Again, you should print the whole story, Trail.  

"If it is such an emergency, why is the prime minister jetting back and forth today from the Raptors parade, creating a big carbon footprint?" asked Conservative MP Michelle Rempel during debate.

Despite voting in favour of the motion, NDP MP Peter Julian rose in the House to call it "meaningless."

"The Liberals are slapping each other on the back because they passed a motion that is meaningless. [On Tuesday] they are going to rubber-stamp the Trans Mountain pipeline, which will dramatically increase greenhouse gas production in the country. The hypocrisy is beyond belief," he said.

3 leaders missing from vote

Green Party Leader Elizabeth May took to Twitter to express her disappointment that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh were not in the House Monday for the vote.

"This is a national security issue, it is time we started treating it as one," she wrote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/climate-emergency-motion-1.5179802

Just how is this a "National Security" issue???:dunno: 

so IRV MAX or ANDREW which one is your ONEWAY?  They all vote against climate anything - 

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

tell us what the Libs will be doing to address it, since it's a real emergency and all.

USA is going to pay for it :lol: 

Interesting question since you are really clued out 

Carbon Tax plan :dunno: 

Ontario had a great Cap and Trade cancelled 

Pretty much the entire Country except Manitoba and Sask has tried to do something - and as the RIGHT is voted in all those actions have been cancelled (except Alberta) 

Pretty sure you are against all of this, anything to curve pollution and bring back the smog days

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA is going to pay for it :lol: 

Interesting question since you are really clued out 

Carbon Tax plan :dunno: 

Ontario had a great Cap and Trade cancelled 

Pretty much the entire Country except Manitoba and Sask has tried to do something - and as the RIGHT is voted in all those actions have been cancelled (except Alberta) 

Pretty sure you are against all of this, anything to curve pollution and bring back the smog days

can you think on your own ever or do you just run and copy and paste headlines?

So, just to summarize, the 'emergency' states we are committed to meeting the Paris targets. But since we are no where close to meeting them even with the carbon tax that was implemented, what exactly is Trudeau going to do to get us there by 2022? In your own words. You can do it! I know you can!

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you have issues with making Planes more efficient and less polluting :dunno: 

At no time did anyone tell you not to fly or drive - that is a RIGHT made up point 

This emergency is more real than the Mexican Border is :lol:  

They want to tax you to the point that they don’t drive

you know the carbon tax is going up right 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So, just to summarize, the 'emergency' states we are committed to meeting the Paris targets. But since we are no where close to meeting them even with the carbon tax that was implemented, what exactly is Trudeau going to do to get us there by 2022? In your own words. You can do it! I know you can!

In your own words lol

not going to happen 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The Bill just passed, so how much can be done in ONE day?  your question was stupid

I pointed out the vote was over whelming yes all except CPC voted yes -

Tell me the CONSERVATIVE PLAN  I know in Ontario its nothing so far, just cancelling contracts at a huge cost.

You talk but nothing comes out

No play is the best plan eh Frenchy 

Just now, DUMPY said:

They want to tax you to the point that they don’t drive

you know the carbon tax is going up right 

only for those Provinces that had no plan :dunno:  you know this right?

but you are correct the simple tax on gas is to try to make you make better choices like not drving a F150 in the city to work.

Cap and Trade cost Ontario nothing until it was cancelled - this is FACT 

Anyway as you cry the fucking blues Gas here is cheaper today than it was before the carbon tax was brought in by DOUG FORD 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Bill just passed, so how much can be done in ONE day?  your question was stupid

I pointed out the vote was over whelming yes all except CPC voted yes -

Tell me the CONSERVATIVE PLAN  I know in Ontario its nothing so far, just cancelling contracts at a huge cost.

You talk but nothing comes out

No play is the best plan eh Frenchy 

I asked what Trudeau is going to do to address the emergency motion he passed and you said it was a stupid question.

I know there's nothing to copy and paste yet so I'm asking you. What can Trudeau do to meet the Paris targets that we are so far from meeting, and claim victory over this apocalyptic emergency in the process? Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I asked what Trudeau is going to do to address the emergency motion he passed and you said it was a stupid question.

I know there's nothing to copy and paste yet so I'm asking you. What can Trudeau do to meet the Paris targets that we are so far from meeting, and claim victory over this apocalyptic emergency in the process? Any ideas?

again I pointed out the VOTE - what are you going on and on about?  How about post your opinion ( that was given to you) 

It really doesn't help for me to post FACTS you deny all of them like in the other threads - you can't help it its how you are programmed.  Economy very BAD today liberal government :lol:  Ontario turned around in 1 day after election, no wait that isn't good, Ontario bad until Trudeau gone then great again

You are just not ready for FACTS :lol: 

We will not meet the Paris targets - I know this - but in your eyes we should not even try 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

again I pointed out the VOTE - what are you going on and on about?  How about post your opinion ( that was given to you) 

It really doesn't help for me to post FACTS you deny all of them like in the other threads - you can't help it its how you are programmed.  Economy very BAD today :lol:  

You are just not ready for FACTS :lol: 

We will not meet the Paris targets - I know this - but in your eyes we should not even try 

I asked how Trudeau is going to get to the Paris targets they are nowhere near meeting. It really isn't that hard of a question. How is he going to?

After all, that's what the 'emergency' title was all about, wasn't it?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I asked how Trudeau is going to get to the Paris targets they are nowhere near meeting. It really isn't that hard of a question. How is he going to?

After all, that's what the 'emergency' title was all about, wasn't it?

fuck you are worse than I thought 

I jsut answered that dummy 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

fuck you are worse than I thought 

I jsut answered that dummy 

OK, so he can't get there. You admit that.

So what is/was the point of declaring an emergency and stating we must get to the Paris targets because of said emergency if it is unattainable? Any ideas?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

So what is/was the point of declaring an emergency and stating we must get to the Paris targets because of said emergency if it is unattainable? Any ideas?

We haven't met one goal yet

The Bill was passed so to make the deniers (CPC party) have to come up with a plan of some sort and admit to climate change. Doug Ford is smart enough to not have denied climate change he just ignores it.  

Forcing this as an election platform

This means the deniers like YOU can't go against your party lines,  Cancel the carbon tax and do what is the question now.

Very smart political move by the Liberals - and since you really don't like it makes it all the better :lol: 

pretty sure you can't figure this out for yourself so I hope I helped you out

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

If we declared the shootings in Toronto a EMERGENCY doesn't mean we can stop it......

Again something you just not aware of, declaring something doesn't mean its fixed

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

We haven't met one goal yet

The Bill was passed so to make the deniers (CPC party) have to come up with a plan of some sort and admit to climate change. Doug Ford is smart enough to not have denied climate change he just ignores it.  

Forcing this as an election platform

This means the deniers like YOU can't go against your party lines,  Cancel the carbon tax and do what is the question now.

Very smart political move by the Liberals - and since you really don't like it makes it all the better :lol: 

pretty sure you can't figure this out for yourself so I hope I helped you out

not a smart move. People see it for what it is. A diversion. He's all out of moves and this is his last ditch attempt to maintain a grip on power. It's all rather pathetic to watch.

New poll out yesterday - 7 out of 10 Canadians agree that it's time for a change federally. That's a clean 70% BTW. I saved you the time of fumbling for your calculator, no need to thank me.

Any one see ANDREW on tv last night explaining that TRUDEAU doesn't support the energy sector :lol:  

Liberals campaigned last election on pipe lines :lol: 

wow he looked lost

I hope Trudeau wins so ANDREW doesn't take my OAS away again like Harper did