Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Demanding answers. That’s rich seeing the resident sandbox dwellers gave the PBO report I posted a good leaving alone. 

I was leaving trail to pound you into the dirt regarding your assertions that conservatives are better at controlling debt.

Mulroney 67%??? Fuck off.

Playing the victim and blaming Harpers debt on Liberals??? You are such a tool.

I'm asking for the climate deniers to clarify what they believe on one topic that they made on obvious false claim on. 

They are giving that a good leaving alone. Look at Dumpy's answer.  What a chickenshit cop out that was. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was leaving trail to pound you into the dirt regarding your assertions that conservatives are better at controlling debt.

I'm asking for the climate deniers to clarify what they believe on one topic that they made on obvious false claim on. 

They are giving that a good leaving alone. Look at Dumpy's answer.  What a chickenshit cop out that was. 

The copout is the little beta male that can’t even admit the earths temperature trend is down over all :lol: 

keep fisting your own vagina maybe it’ll get you somewhere someday 

6 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

The copout is the little beta male that can’t even admit the earths temperature trend is down over all :lol: 

keep fisting your own vagina maybe it’ll get you somewhere someday 

What timeline are you talking about? 

It's difficult to know with people like you. Some of you hayseeds think the earth is 6,000 years old and that the dinosaur bones are fakes.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What timeline are you talking about? 

It's difficult to know with people like you. Some of you hayseeds think the earth is 6,000 years old and that the dinosaur bones are fakes.

Did you need a specific timeline because you’ve been fooled about a false narrative again or what’s confusing you today 

20 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Did you need a specific timeline because you’ve been fooled about a false narrative again or what’s confusing you today 

I just asked what timeline you were talking about. So yeah, I want a timeline. 

My guess is you are such a fucktard you want to include the forming of the earth in your global cooling argument. 

You are dumb enough, that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just asked what timeline you were talking about. So yeah, I want a timeline. 

My guess is you are such a fucktard you want to include the forming of the earth in your global cooling argument. 

You are dumb enough, that's for sure. 

Poor boomboom. Are you ok friend? 

"Some of you hayseeds think the earth is 6,000 years old and that the dinosaur bones are fakes".  hahaha. got me wondering in all reality how many on this site actually do? i mean i know there is a flat earther or two here, but this?

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh you get mad when I can back up my claims and your ignorance is showcased  eh? Loser. 

8 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

"Some of you hayseeds think the earth is 6,000 years old and that the dinosaur bones are fakes".  hahaha. got me wondering in all reality how many on this site actually do? i mean i know there is a flat earther or two here, but this?

They just keep getting dumber.  I don't think there is a limit.