Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking shit!  It’s like your whole country is deciding to turn into a spoof article this week!!!

You’d seriously think it’s an onion article 

the fag Trudeau is so desperate to hang on to power he’s gone off the deep end 

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

You’d seriously think it’s an onion article 

the fag Trudeau is so desperate to hang on to power he’s gone off the deep end 

Libtards are cheering him on the whole way.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

May god have mercy on your souls.  We got through Obama.  Hopefully the pendulum swings back in the right direction.....

Obama has nothing on this faggot 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for them. It’s not visionary but it’s about time. 

Kev, my god, what is this based on, what have they seen, what have they noticed? Was there a flood, forest fire, drought or a heat wave somewhere in Canada? Please tell me!!! My anxiety is through the roof right now and I feel the urge to run out onto the street and shut everyone's non electric car off!! HELP ME KEVVY!!! We need to save Canada now!! :canadaflag:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

Kev, my god, what is this based on, what have they seen, what have they noticed? Was there a flood, forest fire, drought or a heat somewhere in Canada? Please tell me!!! My anxiety is through the roof right now and I feel the urge to run out onto the street and shut everyone's non electric car off!! HELP ME KEVVY!!! We need to save Canada now!! :canadaflag:

Boomboom bought into climatology in a huge way. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Curious when Canada will kick out American car companies and their factories that produce those environmental disasters called cars and trucks?  :pc:

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Literally sitting in a conference full of space technology engineers and when a moderator mentioned the climate emergency the room burst out in laughter. :lol: 

98% of scientists would lol

9 minutes ago, franks pond said:

tar.jpg

There's tons of natural oil seeps throughout the world, but of course, instead of the MMGW alarmists informing the general public about them, they just continue to spew the nonsense playing on people's ignorance and stupidity. :news: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_seep     https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/04/alberta-canadas-tar-sands-is-growing-but-indigenous-people-fight-back/

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Trudeau re approved the popeline he bought. We have a clomate emergency,lets shop more oil. This is some funny shit.

We end up paying for it anyway. 

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/06/14/alberta-taxpayers-will-get-stuck-with-400-billion-oil-gas-cleanup-bill/

love how luddites bitch about electric car subsidies but ignore this shit. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We end up paying for it anyway. 

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/06/14/alberta-taxpayers-will-get-stuck-with-400-billion-oil-gas-cleanup-bill/

love how luddites bitch about electric car subsidies but ignore this shit. 

That fucking website is pure bullshit. It does tell me why you are so retarded.

• Like 1