Trudeau announces 50 million dollar project for people to have access to culturally diverse food

Ok, at a certain point, I’ve got to give in and  agree with you and Frenchy that Troody is officially dumber than Obama.  I’m not saying I’m there yet but, I’ve got to start considering some type of metric.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, at a certain point, I’ve got to give in and  agree with you and Frenchy that Troody is officially dumber than Obama.  I’m not saying I’m there yet but, I’ve got to start considering some type of metric.

"Easily dumber than Obama".

I also told you, Z. It's time to believe it. :sad:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've heard Troody give a speech right?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, irv said:

"Easily dumber than Obama".

I also told you, Z. It's time to believe it. :sad:

You did!  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You've heard Troody give a speech right?

Yeah, but I’ve also heard Obama without his teleprompter.  Full retard there too.

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Seriously :lol: 

What part about BUY CANADIAN are you against? :dunno:  you do like the headlines

The part you are speaking of is a small part helping communities

Food Guides are not new and are updated all the time 

The government also launched a five-year, $50 million Local Food Infrastructure Fund, designed to support community-led projects that improve access to safe, healthy and culturally diverse food. Starting August 15, 2019, eligible organizations will be invited to submit an application through the first intake period for non-repayable funding of up to $25,000.

Other Food Policy of Canada initiatives include:

• a new Canada Brand and Buy Canadian promotional campaigns that will aim to increase pride and consumer confidence in Canadian food;
  • support for community-led projects like greenhouses, community freezers, and skills training that address food challenges and food insecurity in Northern and isolated communities;
  •  a challenge fund to support the most innovative food waste reduction ideas in food processing, grocery retail, and food service;
  • new funds to help the Canadian Food Inspection Agency crack down on food fraud – the mislabeling and misrepresentation of food products – to protect consumers from deception and companies from unfair competition; and,
  • to take the first steps to work alongside provinces and not-for-profit organizations towards the creation of a National School Food Program.

“The Food Policy for Canada is our roadmap for a healthier and more sustainable food system for our country. The investments and initiatives in the food policy will contribute to economic growth, better nutrition and food security for all Canadians, ” says Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister 

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

will church based organizations who are anti abortion be eligible for funding I wonder?

If they’re diverse enough 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Youll figure something out.  Just gotta get you some of that box water and do some deep thinking.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What part about BUY CANADIAN are you against? :dunno:  you do like the headlines

The part you are speaking of is a small part helping communities

Food Guides are not new and are updated all the time 

The government also launched a five-year, $50 million Local Food Infrastructure Fund, designed to support community-led projects that improve access to safe, healthy and culturally diverse food. Starting August 15, 2019, eligible organizations will be invited to submit an application through the first intake period for non-repayable funding of up to $25,000.

Other Food Policy of Canada initiatives include:

• a new Canada Brand and Buy Canadian promotional campaigns that will aim to increase pride and consumer confidence in Canadian food;
  • support for community-led projects like greenhouses, community freezers, and skills training that address food challenges and food insecurity in Northern and isolated communities;
  •  a challenge fund to support the most innovative food waste reduction ideas in food processing, grocery retail, and food service;
  • new funds to help the Canadian Food Inspection Agency crack down on food fraud – the mislabeling and misrepresentation of food products – to protect consumers from deception and companies from unfair competition; and,
  • to take the first steps to work alongside provinces and not-for-profit organizations towards the creation of a National School Food Program.

“The Food Policy for Canada is our roadmap for a healthier and more sustainable food system for our country. The investments and initiatives in the food policy will contribute to economic growth, better nutrition and food security for all Canadians, ” says Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister 

That’s not what the rebel told him it was about. Don’t burst the Dumpy bubble. 

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

will church based organizations who are anti abortion be eligible for funding I wonder?

I hope not.  Those fuckers fight a woman’s right to choose so they’ll have access to more unwanted kids. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You did!  

Yeah, but I’ve also heard Obama without his teleprompter.  Full retard there too.

After years of crying about Canadians talking US politics, Zambo the clown decides to show all he doesn’t know about Canadian politics. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I hope not.  Those fuckers fight a woman’s right to choose so they’ll have access to more unwanted kids. 

Wow you’re islamophobic 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey. Diversity is Canada’s strength. Unless it’s diversity Trudeau disagrees with. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

After years of crying about Canadians talking US politics, Zambo the clown decides to show all he doesn’t know about Canadian politics. 

Not many Americans give a rats ass about Canadian politics though. Do yourself a favor and start up our own Mass shootings Canadian version and be a trail blazer :lol: 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hey. Diversity is Canada’s strength. Unless it’s diversity Trudeau disagrees with. 

I bet more businesses have been started by immigrants in Canada than people whose families have been here for 100 years.  

Off the top of my head I can think of Magna and Linamar. Vs Eaton’s going tits up. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I bet more businesses have been started by immigrants in Canada than people whose families have been here for 100 years.  

Off the top of my head I can think of Magna and Linamar. Vs Eaton’s going tits up. 

What does that have to do with my post? Your tell when you have nothing is to just change the subject. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

First of all, everyone on any of these sled forums knows it’s you that is the crying liar.  Secondly, yuh....what you and I are doing in relation to our country’s politics and other matters is the same!!!  LOL!  I know my knowledge is limited on Canada’s politics as I also know my first hand knowledge of Canada’s social and legislative issues is limited.  YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, act like a expert on all things social, political and Constitutional in America and do nothing but whine about it.  

You and Tool Kit. So fucking stupid and so full of cry closet. :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not many Americans give a rats ass about Canadian politics though. Do yourself a favor and start up our own Mass shootings Canadian version and be a trail blazer :lol: 

Yet here you are commenting. :lies: