Interesting times ahead

The biggest obstacle facing American citizens in the way the information, which should be enough to bury the Dems right now, is being white washed over or simply not delivered as it should be.  

I think Clinton's group is worried deeply.  I've been mentioning it for weeks now, if blaming Russia, starting a war and killing thousands of American servicemen and women will be work to divert America's attention, well, again, that is a price she is willing to pay.  Wait...did I say "thousands"?  Hmmmmm.....I'm gonna be off a bit on that.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I keep hearing about how the next info dump with absolutely crush this one or that group and yet, it never happens. 

Again, when it is just "glossed over" by the MSM, it draws very little interest as it must not be all that important.  Even tonight's news mentioning it was at the end of the segment and a very "oh, and also......" type thing.  It was NBC.  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, when it is just "glossed over" by the MSM, it draws very little interest as it must not be all that important.  Even tonight's news mentioning it was at the end of the segment and a very "oh, and also......" type thing.  It was NBC.  

The public treats it like the latest celebrity gossip or some bullshit. :nuts: