Vegas Presidential Odds....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is this @ shit about? I saw ben asked the same question yesterday but didn't see any follow-ups.

its tagging him in the post, he will get an alert to read it @Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ah, i see, in my notifications. thanks. i don't pay much attention to my notifications anyway.

so you can be like @Mainecat if you want him to read something Z posts, Then you guys can get your tag team on..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's about to change. thanks to trump, people are finally starting to realize again what pathetic, greedy, corrupt pieces of shit some of you really are. :news:

Do you feel you are out of step with America?  You should.  Your whole party is.  I'll ask again, what is your side doing to try and get back "in step"?  Anything?  

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

take a look at the healthcare situation. people are finally up in arms at what the GOP is trying to do here and it'll be fresh in their minds come the next election. enjoy things while you can.

Again, you are trying to do the Macarena in the muddle of a mosh pit.  "D" for effort.

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vegas was right Clinton won.

Seems the knuckledraggers here who all voted for Trump are angry at me?

I will post when I want and where I want if you dont like it put me on ignore.....but your really cant because your just lil Trumpy babies

Poor MC.  You aren't even dancing, you are trying to watch MSNBC and eat that banquet fried chicken TV dinner in the middle of everyone. :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Classic!  Not sure there was another show that contributed so much to pop culture. Yada yada yada. :lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is this @ shit about? I saw ben asked the same question yesterday but didn't see any follow-ups.

its like a tag.  you can do @ anyone and it will give them a notification they were brought up.  @Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so you can be like @Mainecat if you want him to read something Z posts, Then you guys can get your tag team on..:lol:

They need more support.  Perhaps a back forum "war room (safe place)" where they can go and regroup and come up with some real fine "zingers".  GMAFB.  I guess the term "intellectually elite" doesn't mean "clever"....or even intellectually elite!!  O.o

@Snoslinger @Mainecat @revkevsdi @Catman @Mileage Psycho @SnowRider @spin_dry

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

They need more support.  Perhaps a back forum "war room (safe place)" where they can go and regroup and come up with some real fine "zingers".  GMAFB.  I guess the term "intellectually elite" doesn't mean "clever"....or even intellectually elite!!  O.o

@Snoslinger @Mainecat @revkevsdi @Catman @Mileage Psycho @SnowRider @spin_dry

:lol:

:iagree::bc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Vegas was right Clinton won.

Seems the knuckledraggers here who all voted for Trump are angry at me?

I will post when I want and where I want if you dont like it put me on ignore.....but your really cant because your just lil Trumpy babies

304 to 227. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

304 to 227. :lol:

He should have found out if his Vegas bookmakers were making those odds for the fraudulent popular vote or the REAL electoral vote. Then he wouldn't look so stupid now....well, he would anyway.

SR Football.gif

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

that's about to change. thanks to trump, people are finally starting to realize again what pathetic, greedy, corrupt pieces of shit some of you really are. :news:

100% :wrong: about everything for over 2 years :lol: