Vegas Presidential Odds....

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost junior by almost 3 million votes

subtract out the 3 million illegal votes that don;t count and Trumps wins both.  He will be a tremendous president,  the greatest president that America could have with a fantastic southern wall at a symbol of his greatness.  

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2016 at 1:19 PM, Mainecat said:

Clinton 83.7%

Trump 15.4%

https://electionbettingodds.com/week.html

On 10/12/2016 at 2:24 PM, Mainecat said:

Vegas odds are a true poll. You can call millions doing a poll but when money is on the line Vegas is the true poll

On 11/3/2016 at 10:13 AM, Mainecat said:

Today-

Clinton 69.7%

Trump 29.2%

On 11/3/2016 at 0:15 PM, Mainecat said:

What about the millions of hard working Americans with 401K's?

But according to the most prolific Liar on FSCE Clinton wins!

On 10/12/2016 at 2:24 PM, Mainecat said:

Vegas odds are a true poll. You can call millions doing a poll but when money is on the line Vegas is the true poll

Gold!  Just gold!

On 11/3/2016 at 11:42 AM, Mainecat said:

The Dow went down when the faux polls showed Trump rising and Clinton taking heat for the FBI release.

Imagine if Trump is elected..........everyone loses

:lol:

best part of dementia is he has no recollection of his buffoonery .

it is gold and completely fucking astounding he still posts up polls with some odd pride after they did nothing but fuck him in the poop hole

this one is brilliant 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:42 AM, Mainecat said:

The Dow went down when the faux polls showed Trump rising and Clinton taking heat for the FBI release.

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

best part of dementia is he has no recollection of his buffoonery .

it is gold and completely fucking astounding he still posts up polls with some odd pride after they did nothing but fuck him in the poop hole

this one is brilliant 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:42 AM, Mainecat said:

Biggest hack and stupidest most out of touch fuckstick that posts here, he should be banned for pulling the sitesIQ down so much :guzzle: 

That's some good shit MC. I think we've all learned that you really do have amazing political intuition. We really should not question anything you say going forward. 

57 minutes ago, JEFF said:

That's some good shit MC. I think we've all learned that you really do have amazing political intuition. We really should not question anything you say going forward. 

Yet he still has the audacity/stupidity to start 10-15 hack threads a day.  No dignity whatsoever.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

That must be why Democrats have been getting their dicks handed to them electorally, for 7 years now.  Deflections.

that's about to change. thanks to trump, people are finally starting to realize again what pathetic, greedy, corrupt pieces of shit some of you really are. :news:

Vegas was right Clinton won.

Seems the knuckledraggers here who all voted for Trump are angry at me?

I will post when I want and where I want if you dont like it put me on ignore.....but your really cant because your just lil Trumpy babies

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I will post when I want and where I want if you dont like it put me on ignore.....but your really cant because your just lil Trumpy babies

oh no we enjoy your irrelevancy  

the first line says it all u fucking fool

Snoslinger said:

people are finally up in arms at what the GOP is trying to do here and it'll be fresh in their minds come the next election. enjoy things while you can.

do I here a echo sounds like the same shit U were saying all the way up to election night lol

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I must of mis-heard the news this morning.  I could swear they said president Trump.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's about to change. thanks to trump, people are finally starting to realize again what pathetic, greedy, corrupt pieces of shit some of you really are. :news:

Get it out now.  Get it all out. :news: 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Snoslinger said:

people are finally up in arms at what the GOP is trying to do here and it'll be fresh in their minds come the next election. enjoy things while you can.

do I here a echo sounds like the same shit U were saying all the way up to election night lol

I didn't know the extent of the Russian meddling at the time

:lol: