WikiLeaks Owned! Russians to Trump ownage!

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They're trying to deny reality. 

Just like you and your flat earth nonsense. 

You can run your mouth all want I don't care. You're just mad that we agree on this topic. I have no issue with you and if you want to be a dick to me simply because I have a opinion you disagree with that's on you not me. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love how MC likes to pretend that wikileaks is doing anything other than exposing corruption. What a fucking sheep he is sucking up whatever narrative the corrupt attempt to deflect from their corruption with. If I was that sad and stupid and gullible I'd kill myself

Get on with it then. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get on with it then. 

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest posters here.....its likely not your fault that you are dull normal and like dead people don't know they're dead....people as dull as you don't know that is the case. Now get back down to the truckstop you cock gargling ball gag and finish off your dick sandwich :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest posters here.....its likely not your fault that you are dull normal and like dead people don't know they're dead....people as dull as you don't know that is the case. Now get back down to the truckstop you cock gargling ball gag and finish off your dick sandwich :lol: 

Werd. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Wow! Another writer of gay fiction. This is quite the site. Are you going to continue to write stuff like that and alternate by pretending you are intellectually superior to other people like some of the others on here? It's entertaining to watch the people who ranted and raved against Clinton getting a hummer by a women fill every third post with comments like yours. If you can't stop talking about gay sex for more than 3 posts, I've got news for you.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Another writer of gay fiction. This is quite the site. Are you going to continue to write stuff like that and alternate by pretending you are intellectually superior to other people like some of the others on here? It's entertaining to watch the people who ranted and raved against Clinton getting a hummer by a women fill every third post with comments like yours. If you can't stop talking about gay sex for more than 3 posts, I've got news for you.

Hey fuck-tard.  Don't forget about me now......

Image result for i'm your huckleberry gif

I post a story about how the Russians got trapped and exposed editing hacked documents, then dumping them on WikiLeaks as "real". Right away Trump is using the baited e-mail.

Some here believe WikiLeaks is gospel and the Russians are honest.

Pigs are flying somewhere too.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Now the FBI is going to "aggressively" go after Russia for exposing what a crooked bitch she is.

O.o 

Oh no....our JD has my utmost respect because they are clearly an unbiased organization flowing over with integrity.  I'll buy whatever they come up with.  Does anybody know any good brain removal surgeons?  I'm gonna need one.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I post a story about how the Russians got trapped and exposed editing hacked documents, then dumping them on WikiLeaks as "real". Right away Trump is using the baited e-mail.

Some here believe WikiLeaks is gospel and the Russians are honest.

Pigs are flying somewhere too.

You posted corporate fucking propaganda that has been thoroughly debunked, you fucking moron. 

It's pretty clear you don't read a fucking thing. Especially anything that pops your little bubble.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You posted corporate fucking propaganda that has been thoroughly debunked, you fucking moron. 

It's pretty clear you don't read a fucking thing. Especially anything that pops your little bubble.

So your a commie now?