WikiLeaks Owned! Russians to Trump ownage!

Dear Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, I Am Not Sidney Blumenthal

By Kurt Eichenwald On 10/10/16 at 7:45 PM

Updated | I am Sidney Blumenthal. At least, that is what Vladimir Putin—and, somehow, Donald Trump—seem to believe. And that should raise concerns about not only Moscow’s attempts to manipulate this election but also how Trump came to push Russian disinformation to American voters.

An email from Blumenthal—a confidant of Hillary Clinton and a man, second only to George Soros, at the center of conservative conspiracy theories—turned up in the recent document dump by WikiLeaks. At a time when American intelligence believes Russian hackers are trying to interfere with the presidential election, records have been fed recently to WikiLeaks out of multiple organizations of the Democratic Party, raising concerns that the self-proclaimed whistleblower group has become a tool of Putin’s government. But now that I have been brought into the whole mess—and transformed into Blumenthal—there is even more proof that the Russians are not only orchestrating this act of cyberwar but also really, really dumb.

The evidence emerged thanks to the incompetence of Sputnik, the Russian online news and radio service established by the government-controlled news agency, Rossiya Segodnya.

The documents that WikiLeaks has unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign. Almost as soon as the pilfered documents emerged, Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the WikiLeaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal.

The email was amazing—it linked Boogie Man Blumenthal, Podesta and the topic of conservative political fever dreams, Benghazi. This, it seemed, was the smoking gun finally proving Clinton bore total responsibility for the attack on the American outpost in Libya in 2012. Sputnik even declared that the email might be the “October surprise” that could undermine Clinton’s campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Everyone except the democrats are liars. It does t matter that it's proven that Hillary Stole the nomination which is proven and that they lied about it. 

When you control the flow of information, anything can be done.  It's what we have now...and have had for some time.  Awfully hard to fix at this point.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dear Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, I Am Not Sidney Blumenthal

By Kurt Eichenwald On 10/10/16 at 7:45 PM

Updated | I am Sidney Blumenthal. At least, that is what Vladimir Putin—and, somehow, Donald Trump—seem to believe. And that should raise concerns about not only Moscow’s attempts to manipulate this election but also how Trump came to push Russian disinformation to American voters.

An email from Blumenthal—a confidant of Hillary Clinton and a man, second only to George Soros, at the center of conservative conspiracy theories—turned up in the recent document dump by WikiLeaks. At a time when American intelligence believes Russian hackers are trying to interfere with the presidential election, records have been fed recently to WikiLeaks out of multiple organizations of the Democratic Party, raising concerns that the self-proclaimed whistleblower group has become a tool of Putin’s government. But now that I have been brought into the whole mess—and transformed into Blumenthal—there is even more proof that the Russians are not only orchestrating this act of cyberwar but also really, really dumb.

The evidence emerged thanks to the incompetence of Sputnik, the Russian online news and radio service established by the government-controlled news agency, Rossiya Segodnya.

The documents that WikiLeaks has unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign. Almost as soon as the pilfered documents emerged, Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the WikiLeaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal.

The email was amazing—it linked Boogie Man Blumenthal, Podesta and the topic of conservative political fever dreams, Benghazi. This, it seemed, was the smoking gun finally proving Clinton bore total responsibility for the attack on the American outpost in Libya in 2012. Sputnik even declared that the email might be the “October surprise” that could undermine Clinton’s campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

:lmao:

When Obama was whispering things to the Russians that got caught on tape they were our friend.   Now they are the boogeyman again.  

I sure think those Russians have some really bad info on her.  Or they sure are bluffing it well.  But just in case, the D's wanna make them the enemy.  Too funny.  It's like an international game of chess but played with marbles and rocks.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Everyone except the democrats are liars. It does t matter that it's proven that Hillary Stole the nomination which is proven and that they lied about it. 

She beat him by 3,700,000 votes which was 56.7% of the vote total, that's much closer to a landslide than it is a stolen election.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She beat him by 3,700,000 votes which was 56.7% of the vote total, that's much closer to a landslide than it is a stolen election.

Vince why are you trying to pretend that the DNC didn't conspire against Bernie? There is documented proof that Wasserman and then her replacement conspired against him. If he was given equal treatment I believe he would have a chance to win.

I love how MC likes to pretend that wikileaks is doing anything other than exposing corruption. What a fucking sheep he is sucking up whatever narrative the corrupt attempt to deflect from their corruption with. If I was that sad and stupid and gullible I'd kill myself

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Vince why are you trying to pretend that the DNC didn't conspire against Bernie? There is documented proof that Wasserman and then her replacement conspired against him. If he was given equal treatment I believe he would have a chance to win.

They're trying to deny reality. 

Just like you and your flat earth nonsense. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love how MC likes to pretend that wikileaks is doing anything other than exposing corruption. What a fucking sheep he is sucking up whatever narrative the corrupt attempt to deflect from their corruption with. If I was that sad and stupid and gullible I'd kill myself

Pull out the gun the Commies own your ass.

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's been watching Red Dawn all day in the recliner at work.

In a couple years when he finds out Patrik Swayze is dead its gonna break his heart and he is gonna solute his TV :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

WikiLeaks = Commie TV

that is odd cuz I remember a time not long ago Julian was the golden child of the democratic party.  before u go on about the ussr and trump. lets not forget who got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ through a few back room deals to allow the sale of United states uranium mines to the ussr so they could help out places like Iran.

but deff nice to see u regurgitate the talking points like a good little minion  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is odd cuz I remember a time not long ago Julian was the golden child of the democratic party.  before u go on about the ussr and trump. lets not forget who got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ through a few back room deals to allow the sale of United states uranium mines to the ussr so they could help out places like Iran.

Wikileaks was absolutely the love affair of the day with the Dems... Principle and integrity are nowhere to be found in that party.