Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zam and I are going to open a hot dog stand up there. I hate to see men die of hypoxia on an empty stomach. I’ll feed em while Zam sits in a lawn chair with his crocs and talks about bizarre shit. 

Why do I see that as a very successful venue?

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do I see that as a very successful venue?

There’s absolutely no way it can’t be!!!  I’ll get BarbieHands to draw up a bulletproof business plan!!!!  We’ll be rollin’ in the dough in no time!  GIC’s for everyone!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Why don't you go back to lurking anonymously with the Jesus account and STFU :news:

I could go over and spy on team belly pan for you.....like old times...

:bc:

or you dont care about that site anymore?

Or even better....why dont you tell the class how you sent pms to guys who were picking on jimmy....asking them to leavehim alone....because he was threatening to leave....

• Haha 2

Just now, STUMPY said:

I could go over and spy on team belly pan for you.....like old times...

:bc:

or you dont care about that site anymore?

So what I asked how their site was doing compared to FS.  At least I would be allowed to go their under my own name if I chose to do so.

Just now, STUMPY said:

Or even better....why dont you tell the class how you sent pms to guys who were picking on jimmy....asking them to leavehim alone....because he was threatening to leave....

Don't pick and choose Dave  If you want to play this game I'll put them all out there and we'll see who comes out looking like a childish asshole.

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:news:

I think I scared him off when I offered to post them all instead of cherry picking the pm's. I'm sorry but bringing up what are supposed to be private messages on a forum  is the equivalent of kicking someone in the nuts. They are both ways to fight dirty.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think I scared him off when I offered to post them all instead of cherry picking the pm's. I'm sorry but bringing up what are supposed to be private messages on a forum  is the equivalent of kicking someone in the nuts. They are both ways to fight dirty.

Not proud of it , but I've done it once

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not proud of it , but I've done it once

We probably all have at some point. I'd like to think we have matured with age Ron :bc: