Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More money than brains. :lol: 

It's getting ridiculous. I saw a piece on it earlier today. They were lined up nose to tail marching to their death :wall:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I never understood climbers....of any sort.  They are like hikers and kayakers but with less estrogen.

:bigfinger:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's getting ridiculous. I saw a piece on it earlier today. They were lined up nose to tail marching to their death :wall:

:bigfinger:

:lol: you know who I mean.   :lmao:

BUT YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never understood climbers....of any sort.  They are like hikers and kayakers but with less estrogen.

Because the typical snowmobile trail stop is filled with large guts and flabby thighs layered over raging testosterone. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Because the typical snowmobile trail stop is filled with large guts and flabby thighs layered over raging testosterone. 

I know its awesome!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Don’t stop at those.  Or, were you the firsts there?  Starting a fire and checking on your muff pots?  Chunky!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Greedy government issuing too many permits. 

See?  That’s what we can say when others ask why we haven’t climbed it yet.  “Well, we missed the permit cut off....drat!!!”

:lol:

I wonder who ate somebody’s frozen ass up there.  That’s who I want to tell the story.  Otherwise, it’s just Mother Nature cooperating and allowing people to walk uphill in the snow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

It's nuts. Must not be to hard, looks like everybody is doing it...…………...

In this photo made on May 22, 2019, a long queue of mountain climbers line a path on Mount Everest. About half a dozen climbers died on Everest last week most while descending from the congested summit during only a few windows of good weather each May. (Nirmal Purja/@Nimsdai Project Possible via AP)

I go to remote places to get the fuck away from people. Not to stand in line.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I go to remote places to get the fuck away from people. Not to stand in line.

Zam and I are going to open a hot dog stand up there. I hate to see men die of hypoxia on an empty stomach. I’ll feed em while Zam sits in a lawn chair with his crocs and talks about bizarre shit. 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member

I'm all for people doing that sort of shit if they want to but.... if you do and a sherpa hauls half your shit up there for you then you should have an asterisk by your name!

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Climbers are nuts but the government in Nepal and China needs to control the mess and limit the numbers in the death zone 

I watched a guy on tv today talk about having to step over fresh bodies and listen to delirious climbers sitting by themselves on the way up. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Did they catch you licking the windows again?

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zam and I are going to open a hot dog stand up there. I hate to see men die of hypoxia on an empty stomach. I’ll feed em while Zam sits in a lawn chair with his crocs and talks about bizarre shit. 

After a couple a minutes of that babble the hypoxia would be welcomed. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

After a couple a minutes of that babble the hypoxia would be welcomed. 

:true:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Did your woman write this or do you have have Low T? :dunno:

• Haha 1