What is it with Ontario Premiers and billion dollar cancellations.

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao so my govenment is screwing me by not imposing a carbon tax . lmfao can't make this shit up 

I don’t think you realize the insanity of the alt left betas around Toronto 

10 hours ago, toslow said:

fuckers at the petrocan in georgetown had 3 different prices in the same day. they figure when its a busy time they wack the price up 3 to 6 cents

But that’s ok according the fans of the fossil fuel industry.  But 4 cents a litre will destroy the economy.  

Just like raising the minimum wage to $14.00 will destroy all the fast food and retail jobs.   

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I don’t think you realize the insanity of the alt left betas around Toronto 

Did they even let a hayseed like you near Toronto?  

Maybe crusher had you over for a sleepover and showed you his classy backyard faux grass 

:lol:

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But that’s ok according the fans of the fossil fuel industry.  But 4 cents a litre will destroy the economy.  

Just like raising the minimum wage to $14.00 will destroy all the fast food and retail jobs.   

That cut into your profits?:lol:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they even let a hayseed like you near Toronto?  

Maybe crusher had you over for a sleepover and showed you his classy backyard faux grass 

:lol:

You think you have a gold mine in grass?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think you have a gold mine in grass?

I know you climate deniers have trouble reading. So when you heard you were getting faux grass you misunderstood. 

Somewhere in your lizard brain you knew foie gras was suppose to be classy even though you didn’t know what it was. 

Is Drug Ford stupid or corrupt?

Why is he spending million on advertising for the oil companies?  Ontario tax money going to support Alberta’s oil industry?

At least the billion plus he will spend on the beer store debacle is Ontario based. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you climate deniers have trouble reading. So when you heard you were getting faux grass you misunderstood. 

Somewhere in your lizard brain you knew foie gras was suppose to be classy even though you didn’t know what it was. 

Try not to think too hard will you.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is Drug Ford stupid or corrupt?

Why is he spending million on advertising for the oil companies?  Ontario tax money going to support Alberta’s oil industry?

At least the billion plus he will spend on the beer store debacle is Ontario based. 

Ford seemed to me like the only option election time but I really dislike his personal vendetta with Toronto.  Really lost some credibility for me.  I'm all for finding efficiency but he's going about it with almost 0 planning.  I have a hard time seeing him getting another term.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ford seemed to me like the only option election time but I really dislike his personal vendetta with Toronto.  Really lost some credibility for me.  I'm all for finding efficiency but he's going about it with almost 0 planning.  I have a hard time seeing him getting another term.  

You think Toronto should have 50 councillors :guzzle: Faggot 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

There was no other choice.  Letting Wynne in again would have let her think she can get away with more corruption

i optimistically thought the mpp’s would temper his stupidity. 

There has recently been a campaign to hold Tory mpps accountable by asking what they are doing to stop the things no one voted for. 

Strangely enough ford just backed off on 3 retroactive cuts. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

There was no other choice.  Letting Wynne in again would have let her think she can get away with more corruption

i optimistically thought the mpp’s would temper his stupidity. 

There has recently been a campaign to hold Tory mpps accountable by asking what they are doing to stop the things no one voted for. 

Strangely enough ford just backed off on 3 retroactive cuts. 

Yah but the cuts are happening and now there is no excuses, it's strategy :finger2:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He was and still is.  Fuck Toronto, bunch of crybabies.:lol:

Wynnebag sold her soul to try and stay in power, HorsesAss Horvatt would double down even more.  Doug has time.

Its comical listening to the kids against Doug and not realizing the other parties would just be handing them an even bigger bag to hold.

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You think Toronto should have 50 councillors :guzzle: Faggot 

I said I'm all for efficiency.   His attack on Toronto was personal.   I understand you'll slobber up any Conservatives hack shit because you are indeed a hack.  I at least call a spade a spade even if he was "my guy".   

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

I said I'm all for efficiency.   His attack on Toronto was personal.   I understand you'll slobber up any conservation hack shit because you are indeed a hack.  I at least call a spade a spade even if he was "my guy".   

:lies:I will call a Faggot a Faggot though, Faggot 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

so I take it you have not been to order fast food as if late or been to a brick and mortar check out line 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so I take it you have not been to order fast food as if late or been to a brick and mortar check out line 

I don’t eat fast food much anymore. But they all have help wanted signs up in our area. Drug Ford was railing against min wage and our unemployment rate was the lowest it had been in years.  

One store had a sign up asking customers to be courteous to the employees because it is hard to retain retail staff.  Doesn’t look like min wage killed those jobs

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t eat fast food much anymore. But they all have help wanted signs up in our area. Drug Ford was railing against min wage and our unemployment rate was the lowest it had been in years.  

One store had a sign up asking customers to be courteous to the employees because it is hard to retain retail staff.  Doesn’t look like min wage killed those jobs

again I say go to a retail or fast food joint the jobs are fast disappearing replaced with self  check out and self order . no more " special " people sweeping up or saying welcome at the door . why is this ? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again I say go to a retail or fast food joint the jobs are fast disappearing replaced with self  check out and self order . no more " special " people sweeping up or saying welcome at the door . why is this ? 

I noticed that at our closest walmart.  No one at the front anymore.  No self check outs yet but they are coming.

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

I noticed that at our closest walmart.  No one at the front anymore.  No self check outs yet but they are coming.

the 2 wallmarts I have been to in the last yr have way more self checkout than cashers .  same with all the home depot . like 1 casher for every 8 checkouts .