And so it begins.

50 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm, what are you talking about?  

He doesn’t know.  He’s a fucking idiot that took your $250 dollar remark, did stupid math and realized you make a small fortune servicing shocks in your spare time.

He literally has no clue, much less any business training at all.

Last time I played golf, I was one under after the 2nd.  I just multiplied by two, wrote the score on my card and went for some lunch.  I should be ready for the PGA tour soon.

Climate BarbieHands agrees with this math and scenario.  The math all adds up!!!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you purchase something do you always try and analyse the profits of the goods sold to an hourly rate?

That might be OK if you are looking for a new business venture but most are just comfortable with the agreed price regardless of the profit built into it.

Do you really want to continue to fuck up this thread with your butthurt comments #8?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn’t know.  He’s a fucking idiot that took your $250 dollar remark, did stupid math and realized you make a small fortune servicing shocks in your spare time.

He literally has no clue, much less any business training at all.

More butthurt. 

I’m going to leave this thread. 

You girls can carry this on yourselves or continue it on another thread. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you really want to continue to fuck up this thread with your butthurt comments #8?

No, I will leave you be, although it was fun knowing one man Tom would out produce Beta Inc's entire operation (brother vs brother) with a full time shock refurbish company.:lol: