Why dogs spin when they shit.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stories like this is how MMGW scenario got started.

What are you trying to do here?!?!?!?

:lmao:

You seem high strung tonight. I posted this so you could relax and rest. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You seem high strung tonight. I posted this so you could relax and rest. 

I’m sitting on the shitter right now. Trying to relax 5 lbs of fucking chicken wings out of my hole.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Greg , do you still have a dog ? 

I have two. An English chocolate lab and a red and rust Doberman. The dobie is a licensed therapy dog specializing in trauma therapy. Mostly veterans and survivors of sexual abuse. She also visits Alzheimer’s, dementia, and traumatic brain injury wards. The last group is my favorite. A mother or father with dementia returns to a reasonable state when she comes in the room. It’s nice to time her arrival when their adult children come for a visit. They sometimes get their mom or dad back for little while. Nothing magical about her. She just has the temperament and license to enter hospitals. I believe every dog has the ability to perform magic. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have two. An English chocolate lab and a red and rust Doberman. The dobie is a licensed therapy dog specializing in trauma therapy. Mostly veterans and survivors of sexual abuse. She also visits Alzheimer’s, dementia, and traumatic brain injury wards. The last group is my favorite. A mother or father with dementia returns to a reasonable state when she comes in the room. It’s nice to time her arrival when their adult children come for a visit. They sometimes get their mom or dad back for little while. Nothing magical about her. She just has the temperament and license to enter hospitals. I believe every dog has the ability to perform magic. 

That's awesome  :bc:   I remember that you had gotten a dobie but that was quite awhile back .  :bc:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Our dog almost always shits on the north / south axis. Nicole and I often laugh about it when we notice her getting in to the proper alignment.

Dog spins until she gets the perfect spot. Has never once dropped that frisbee to do her business.

20170710_143844.jpg

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's awesome  :bc:   I remember that you had gotten a dobie but that was quite awhile back .  :bc:

It’s very rewarding. My gratitude goes out to a local trainer that worked with her through her training. He is amazing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I’ve always wondered why after taking a drink of water, dogs come over to you and drop it all over your lap? :dunno: 

So true! :lmao:

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Momo also prefers that they be along the North/South axis before they shit in his mouth. 

You arema very sick deranged fucktard Sheepshitforbrains you gap toothed FUCK :finger2:

Is this article for real?  Have any of you really witnessed this with your pups?

I’ve had seven now and have never witnessed it. They start to sniff for the right spot then, release their payload.  No rhyme or reason, no orientation toward the north pole, along the equator or pointed toward he Mayan ruins. Nothing I’ve ever noticed in a way of any pattern.

:dunno: 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this article for real?  Have any of you really witnessed this with your pups?

I’ve had seven now and have never witnessed it. They start to sniff for the right spot then, release their payload.  No rhyme or reason, no orientation toward the north pole, along the equator or pointed toward he Mayan ruins. Nothing I’ve ever noticed in a way of any pattern.

Izzy circles just about every time she takes a shit :dunno:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lay down some photos of SnowRider in your yard, if your dog shits on them consistently you may want to sell your dogs breeding rights solely on IQ alone. :lmao: