Hey Rod Johnson....wtf?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I’m least brand bias person on here....  only gm I would own is a vette.  Ford trucks just work from extensive experience I have working the piss out of them.  Cheaper to maintain overall and less troubles with them, vs a GM truck.

:lol:  

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I’m least brand bias person on here....  only gm I would own is a vette.  Ford trucks just work from extensive experience I have working the piss out of them.  Cheaper to maintain overall and less troubles with them, vs a GM truck.

:lmao: what a fucking load of shit Ford's are way more expensive to maintain and fix, this proves with out a doubt you know fucking nothing about vehicles, ask any fucking mechanic what's cheaper :lol2:

• Thanks 1

Fuck I have in the family a Ford a Mazda a Toyota a Jeep and now a Kia. Doesn't get any less brand biased than that

Kid got himself a 20 over ticket before we got through louisiana now he's driving like a pussy. Kia was cruising nice at 90

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: what a fucking load of shit Ford's are way more expensive to maintain and fix, this proves with out a doubt you know fucking nothing about vehicles, ask any fucking mechanic what's cheaper :lol2:

Bullshit...  Ford’s for working the piss out of are way cheaper and more reliable.

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Momo doesn’t even have a helicopter....  I got two.

800EF625-3BF4-4487-B9D8-F4831E449AD2.thumb.jpeg.748a3e6e91cdcbaab4bf7ceb44a90dc3.jpeg

Yes but he has a pretend helicopter and eats poop.....he is quite the enigma. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The stats back you up 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Umm , no.   I've owned a ton of GM's over the years , both old and new . Every last one of them was a maintenance whore ,

You are a stupid cheap hooknosed clueless JEW fuck :finger3: talk to any fucking mechanic who works on both they are not even fucking comparable :finger: GM parts are also way cheaper 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

You are a stupid cheap hooknosed clueless JEW fuck :finger3: talk to any fucking mechanic who works on both they are not even fucking comparable :finger: GM parts are also way cheaper 

That's cause every chink outfit in the world makes replacement parts for GM you shit swilling braindead imbecile .   Everybody makes them because of the high demand for parts to keep those piles of shit on the road .  :finger:  Now , if we were talking about how to keep a septic system healthy and running smooth , then I'd yield the floor to the expert on the subject ......... YOU !!!!!!

:finger2:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

My buddy who owns a shop is a big ford guy and he says the same thing lol. He hates it when 97+ ford trucks come in the shop. Garbage 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's cause every chink outfit in the world makes replacement parts for GM you shit swilling braindead imbecile .   Everybody makes them because of the high demand for parts to keep those piles of shit on the road .  :finger:  Now , if we were talking about how to keep a septic system healthy and running smooth , then I'd yield the floor to the expert on the subject ......... YOU !!!!!!

It’s fords shit engineering and how they like to change up parts three times in one year, and do stupid shit like not make drive shaft hanger bearings serviceable so you have to buy an entire new shaft when it goes out 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

1589806904_JewBackstabber.jpg.2cd0ed96efe3d03028bb2eeb4fc54ca0.jpg :lies: and :bullshit:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

It’s fords shit engineering and how they like to change up parts three times in one year, and do stupid shit like not make drive shaft hanger bearings serviceable so you have to buy an entire new shaft when it goes out 

Ford's rearends cost 3 times as much to rebuild :guzzle: