DHS Releases 7.9K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 8 Days; 185K Released in 5 Months

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I thought Trump promised to stop illegals from entering? Aiding illegals is what he’s doing. I think he lied....oh no.

ANOTHER TRUMP FAIL

Your hypocrisy is stunning.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I thought Trump promised to stop illegals from entering? Aiding illegals is what he’s doing. I think he lied....oh no.

ANOTHER TRUMP FAIL

Let’s block him from doing anything he wants to do to try to resolve this problem, and then blame him when it goes south. Seems legit.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Let’s block him from doing anything he wants to do to try to resolve this problem, and then blame him when it goes south. Seems legit.

Nobody is dumber than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT litteraly Nobody :guzzle:

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

ANOTHER TRUMP FAIL

your sides crying and lawsuits is what is happening. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Perhaps Donny is simply getting back what he puts out into the universe. You know, the rule of cause and effect. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Or, even blame him when he does what some say they wanted.  Don’t some want an open border?  Or is just an open border without illegal immigrants passing over?

Hey sanctuary cities....enjoy your wishes when they get there.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Perhaps Donny is simply getting back what he puts out into the universe. You know, the rule of cause and effect. 

Wut?

Nevermind.

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If that was an actual rule a shitforbrains like you would have been dead as long time ago :guzzle:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

ANOTHER TRUMP FAIL

I thought brown people didn't worry you? 

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought brown people didn't worry you? 

I thought this is what they all wanted....to aid illegals coming over the border.

It’s so hard to keep up in this crazy world.  Well, at least they’ll be immediately working and paying lots of taxes with false SSN’s to these sanctuary cities!  MONEY BABY!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Dude he’s allowing illegal aliens into the country.....your full blown brainwashed

and who was crying when he ordered them not to ? who filled lawsuits to stop that practice?