Our allies hate us. I read it here.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

What I remember most was all the racial healing.

You mean like the Cambridge beer fest after he'd thrown the PD completely under the bus? Trump might fan the flames but the Kenyan started the fire.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

In every possible way.

Neal

Other than not being "Presidential", name a couple. How has his time in office specifically hurt you and if you have any balls at all, say a way in the last almost 2.5 yrs how the country may be better than it was.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent!  :lol:

But look how cool he is!  When he rolls up his sleeves like that and gets all “folksy” it makes me cream my drawers!!!

:lmao:

The mulatto version of Tony Robbins or L. Ron Hubbard.

Just now, J. Jackson said:

The mulatto version of Tony Robbins or L. Ron Hubbard.

Lolololll....I don’t think I’ve ever read the word “mulatto” on any forum before.  I’m not even sure if you spelled it right!  :lol:

....my wife just asked me what was so damn funny.  :lol: :lol:  :lol:

:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I remember those 20 threads a day I used to start freaking out about the guy…… Oh wait.  The crazy part is some of us had the guys number pretty early on. You’re still sticking up for the guy. Holy shit. Has any of the past two years and all the investigations, given you an inkling that may be Obama had something to do with it?

what happened to your spiel the other day about innocent till proven guilty,  must only apply to turmp

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

In every possible way.

Neal

he gave america no confidence,  not sure how or why but trump clearly does and it has shown in the numbers even though trumps actual policies haven't done a lot  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he gave america no confidence,  not sure how or why but trump clearly does and it has shown in the numbers even though trumps actual policies haven't done a lot  

BEcause people were starving for it. The perception of it was good enough.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

what happened to your spiel the other day about innocent till proven guilty,  must only apply to turmp

Nothing changed.  Let Barr have his investigation and lets see how it shakes out.  Besides Im not a judge or a prosecutor.

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Other than not being "Presidential", name a couple. How has his time in office specifically hurt you and if you have any balls at all, say a way in the last almost 2.5 yrs how the country may be better than it was.

No president individually ever has done anything one way or the other that has affected my life at all. 

The banking scandal of 2008 tho was a mother fucker. Probably the worst economic disaster of our lifetime. Thanks bush!

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing changed.  Let Barr have his investigation and lets see how it shakes out.  Besides Im not a judge or a prosecutor.

Obama is probably guilty tho, right? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Read my post again.  Maybe sound out the words if youre having trouble.  I want a proper investigation into how this completely fantastical Russian collusion nonsense was hatched, who knew it and when did they know it.  And truth be told, I don’t even care that much if they cant implicate Obama, but lets investigate the investigators now.  Dont we all want the truth?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I sure as fuck think this shit went on under his watch and I think he knew about a lot of it, and approved it if maybe only passively.

But, nothing will ever come from it.

Why do you call people stupid??????

Trump is not stupid.

Obama was not stupid. 

Why do you guyz call them stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not stupid!!! They have a different agenda than YOU do, but they are not stupid!!