Icebergs off of NFLD. Climate Change panic!!!

This is our Liberal Environment minister, Catherine McKenna, better known as "Climate Barbie". If anyone knows how to get hold of her (Kevvy?) please tell her to watch The Titanic and tell her what year it happened, not the year of James Cameron's movie. :wacko:

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change: federal environment minister

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/icerbegs-climate-change-catherine-mckenna-1.5147103?fbclid=IwAR1xMPp8ng--9UwgdyWA9YxhgypqeGHKfkFv2hz2TkNqcBb3ZmC-j_b97jo

28 minutes ago, irv said:

This is our Liberal Environment minister, Catherine McKenna, better known as "Climate Barbie". If anyone knows how to get hold of her (Kevvy?) please tell her to watch The Titanic and tell her what year it happened, not the year of James Cameron's movie. :wacko:

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change: federal environment minister

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/icerbegs-climate-change-catherine-mckenna-1.5147103?fbclid=IwAR1xMPp8ng--9UwgdyWA9YxhgypqeGHKfkFv2hz2TkNqcBb3ZmC-j_b97jo

Happens every year :guzzle:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's unbelievable how stupid she is but it's even more unbelievable that no one in the Lieberal party told her these icebergs happen every year and have for as long as man's been on this earth. It's hard to imagine they're all as dumb as her but then again, all one has to do is look at her leader. 

clim3.jpg

Climitii.jpg

Edited by irv

Glacial giants drift down in time for the "Iceberg Festival" on the Northern Peninsula

Despite slow start to iceberg season, dozens arrived just ahead of the annual festival

'We always had icebergs'

Last year was a slow year but this year, due to Man Made Global Warming, we have a normal year. :lol:

Where are all the 'bergs? Tour operators say iceberg sightings in N.L. down this year so far

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/slow-start-to-iceberg-season-1.4679823

Most visitors plan months, or even years, ahead to see visit festival, Myers said, and for 10 years running, the festival has had icebergs to greet those tourists.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/iceberg-festival-northern-peninsula-1.4693903

58 minutes ago, irv said:

Glacial giants drift down in time for the "Iceberg Festival" on the Northern Peninsula

Despite slow start to iceberg season, dozens arrived just ahead of the annual festival

'We always had icebergs'

Last year was a slow year but this year, due to Man Made Global Warming, we have a normal year. :lol:

Where are all the 'bergs? Tour operators say iceberg sightings in N.L. down this year so far

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/slow-start-to-iceberg-season-1.4679823

Most visitors plan months, or even years, ahead to see visit festival, Myers said, and for 10 years running, the festival has had icebergs to greet those tourists.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/iceberg-festival-northern-peninsula-1.4693903

They should have invited Climate Barbie to the annual Iceberg festival  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They should have invited Climate Barbie to the annual Iceberg festival  :lol:

I'm sure her climate anxiety would be through the roof if she were to attend. :whistle:

climmiy.jpg

7 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Boom boom is probably hiding under his bed from the ice monsters 

Now, don't you be making fun of poor Boom Boom. Everyone knows, just like MMGW, that these things are real. My guess is, somewhere in the near future, one of these guys is going to ride one of these icebergs all the way to NY or as close as it can get. While on its way, my gut tells me it is going to run into either Rhodan or Godzilla and us deniers are going to be regretting it bigly that we didn't believe! :(

adominal.jpg

Edited by irv

We already knew Catherine McKenna (Climate Barbie) was stupid but when you add alcohol, she takes it to a whole new level.

This is her explaining how they fool the liberals into believing her bullshit. By lying to them.

Edited by irv

8 hours ago, irv said:

Now, don't you be making fun of poor Boom Boom. Everyone knows, just like MMGW, that these things are real. My guess is, somewhere in the near future, one of these guys is going to ride one of these icebergs all the way to NY or as close as it can get. While on its way, my gut tells me it is going to run into either Rhodan or Godzilla and us deniers are going to be regretting it bigly that we didn't believe! :(

adominal.jpg

:lol:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

We already knew Catherine McKenna (Climate Barbie) was stupid but when you add alcohol, she takes it to a whole new level.

This is her explaining how they fool the liberals into believing her bullshit. By lying to them.

Oops. I just realized something wasn’t what I thought it was.  Damn it!  It fits so perfect though!

On 5/25/2019 at 9:44 PM, irv said:

Are you that stupid or are you intentionally lying about her comments?

On 5/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, Momorider said:

19 hours ago, DUMPY said:

She is so fucking stupid 

18 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now if they all melt before they get to NYC ( Like they've always done for thousands of years )  we'll get slammed with a carbon tax too :lol: 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Oops. I just realized something wasn’t what I thought it was.  Damn it!  It fits so perfect though!

More fools guthooked by Irv’s lies. 

Can any of you dumbfucks find the part of Irv’s article that backs up his claim?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More fools guthooked by Irv’s lies. 

Can any of you dumbfucks find the part of Irv’s article that backs up his claim?

^^^^^^^. Climate BarbieHands.

:lmao:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^^. Climate BarbieHands.

:lmao:

Stinging comeback. Well done Zambo the clown. Butt hurt is noted again 

Back to topic. What part of the article backs up irv’s claim?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's the CBC you fucking stupid brain dead shitforbrains  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Climate BarbieHands is upset!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's the CBC you fucking stupid brain dead shitforbrains  :lmao:

I realize that dumb dumb. Your stupid buddy Irv posted the article. But like with most articles he didn’t understand what was being said. 

But dumbasses probably didn’t read the article or were also too stupid to understand what was being said. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I realize that dumb dumb. Your stupid buddy Irv posted the article. But like with most articles he didn’t understand what was being said. 

But dumbasses probably didn’t read the article or were also too stupid to understand what was being said. 

I think thats the most times Ive ever seen “dumb” and “stupid”  ever used in 2 lines of text.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Climate Barbie is a fucking moron almost a dumb as you BarbieHandsAIDsPatient you complete fucking mouth breathing imbicile :finger3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think thats the most times Ive ever seen “dumb” and “stupid”  ever used in 2 lines of text.

Well climate deniers are really fucking stupid. It helps to keep the vocabulary at Trump levels. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Climate Barbie is a fucking moron almost a dumb as you BarbieHandsAIDsPatient you complete fucking mouth breathing imbicile :finger3:

That may be true.  She might be an idiot. 

But she didn’t say what you fucktards claim she said. 

That would make you the imbecile. (Pro tip :get the speeling rite befour yu call peeple imbeeecils)

or :lies: