California is lost

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a gaping hole in the local school district right now. The district is down 7 teachers and can’t find adequate replacements. It’s been this way for 4 years. 

Maybe they should pay better. What is the starting salary for a degreed teacher?  What is the incentive for a masters degree?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You disagree with what part?  I can expand it for you.

Thanks for your outstanding insight and contributions here.

:lmao:

Say something worth a decent response and I will oblige you.  :green:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe they should pay better. What is the starting salary for a degreed teacher?  What is the incentive for a masters degree?  

They're over 100k here at cap and most aren't worth it.  Some are though.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good pay , beenies and schedule , but in today's world , I wonder about the liabilities .   A simple accusation and your life is on the 6 o clock news .  Some asshole kid get's aggressive and what do you do ?  It's not like it was in the past , that's for sure . :bc:

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good pay , beenies and schedule , but in today's world , I wonder about the liabilities .   A simple accusation and your life is on the 6 o clock news .  Some asshole kid get's aggressive and what do you do ?  It's not like it was in the past , that's for sure . :bc:

Not a simple one, but basically the only way they can get canned.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Guy's pretty impressed with himself and his self appointed position on here as of late :lol: 

He’s something spectacular.  His debating skills are almost at intergalactic levels!!!!!

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It happens tho . Daycare is another one . I wonder why anybody would want that kind of liability in today's world . 

And daycare workers are paid min wage.  

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And have to deal with cunts saying that teachers makes too much money or only works 10 months out of the year. Is it any wonder there’s a teacher 

:lol: yeah, ok. 

:lol: yeah, ok. 

in bum fuck towns prob the case . in suburbs and cuts zero shortage.  it takes years or knowing the person doing the hirring to get those jobs .

. my neighbors are both teachers and doing just fine . he'll there are 4 teachers in my neighborhood all doing just fine . 

now in rural America there is a prob . but that same prob affects all business in rural America 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Guy's pretty impressed with himself and his self appointed position on here as of late :lol: 

If you want to keep playing halfpint I'm game....make up your mind.