California is lost

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think know you. I highly doubt you’d tell your kids to do anything like this. You know it’s not going to end up good. 

I've taught my daughter to think for herself and never ever trust or call a cop

Simple

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re crazy!!! The kid attacked a teacher. Would you ever attack a teach when you were in school 

a kid attempted to swing at a teacher when I was in h.s.  kid connected but teacher was not really stuned . the teacher put a hurt on the kid in a hurry . like head slammed in to locker then a leg sweep put him on the ground with a knee on his back . I was impressed . not bad for a history teacher . he was a 2 time sole survivor pt boat gunner in nam . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

If I ever took a swing at a teacher what the cops would do would be a walk in the park compared to what I would have had coming from pops.

Same. :slapping:

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

a kid attempted to swing at a teacher when I was in h.s.  kid connected but teacher was not really stuned . the teacher put a hurt on the kid in a hurry . like head slammed in to locker then a leg sweep put him on the ground with a knee on his back . I was impressed . not bad for a history teacher . he was a 2 time sole survivor pt boat gunner in nam . 

Today that teacher would be canned and there would be months of snowflake counciling to pinpoint where society went wrong.

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If I ever took a swing at a teacher what the cops would do would be a walk in the park compared to what I would have had coming from pops.

Yup.  I got into a tussle with the hall monitor dude in 11th.  My old man kicked me out of the house for two weeks.  He said idiots aren’t allowed to live under the same roof.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  I got into a tussle with the hall monitor dude in 11th.  My old man kicked me out of the house for two weeks.  He said idiots aren’t allowed to live under the same roof.  

I lipped off to my math teacher once got jacked up against the lockers.  As he was screaming at me, a booger flew out of his nose and landed on my shirt.  He was embarassed and I was horrified, but he let me go.  True story.  :lol:  

That said, its always so cute how Moto and Ben act in these kinds of threads.  They really believe themselves.  Raawwrrr!  Im badass!

Throughout school I saw two teachers lose it with kids. Each time the kids were little shit heads. I’m always amazed at the audacity of those that squeal about teachers getting too much money or able to retire in their fifties. I’m of the opinion that for the most part, they earn it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Today that teacher would be canned and there would be months of snowflake counciling to pinpoint where society went wrong.

And have to deal with cunts saying that teachers makes too much money or only works 10 months out of the year. Is it any wonder there’s a teacher shortage? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Throughout school I saw two teachers lose it with kids. Each time the kids were little shit heads. I’m always amazed at the audacity of those that squeal about teachers getting too much money or able to retire in their fifties. I’m of the opinion that for the most part, they earn it. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And have to deal with cunts saying that teachers makes too much money or only works 10 months out of the year. Is it any wonder there’s a teacher shortage? 

Afuckingmen.

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I lipped off to my math teacher once got jacked up against the lockers.  As he was screaming at me, a booger flew out of his nose and landed on my shirt.  He was embarassed and I was horrified, but he let me go.  True story.  :lol:  

That said, its always so cute how Moto and Ben act in these kinds of threads.  They really believe themselves.  Raawwrrr!  Im badass!

Yeah, I like Ben and Moto both.  They have some brain power but, maybe just not enough real world experience to show it all the time.  Some will “get it”. some won’t.  There’s always enough people showing up to the game with plenty of enthusiasm even if they have all the wrong equipment. These people are worth working with.  The ones that show up to sit and critique, well....they can just fuck right off.

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Shortage?  There’s no shortage in the education pipeline.  None at all.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I like Ben and Moto both.  They have some brain power but, maybe just not enough real world experience to show it all the time.  Some will “get it”. some won’t.  There’s always enough people showing up to the game with plenty of enthusiasm even if they have all the wrong equipment.

:lol: yeah, ok. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I like Ben and Moto both.  They have some brain power but, maybe just not enough real world experience to show it all the time.  Some will “get it”. some won’t.  There’s always enough people showing up to the game with plenty of enthusiasm even if they have all the wrong equipment. These people are worth working with.  The ones that show up to sit and critique, well....they can just fuck right off.

What a load of nonsensical horseshit...WTF. :lol:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: yeah, ok. 

You disagree with what part?  I can expand it for you.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a load of nonsensical horseshit...WTF. :lol:

Thanks for your outstanding insight and contributions here.

:lmao:

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. I have always had great respect for most teachers. They work hard for what they are paid. It would be hard to deal with disrespectful kids and their disrespectful parents. 

Props to teachers. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't let their tough talk persona fool ya. Ben and Noggin have wives that keep them in line otherwise they would be pounded senseless by LEO’s on a weekly basis. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I have always had great respect for most teachers. They work hard for what they are paid. It would be hard to deal with disrespectful kids and their disrespectful parents. 

Props to teachers. 

There’s a gaping hole in the local school district right now. The district is down 7 teachers and can’t find adequate replacements. It’s been this way for 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Props to teachers. 

Like most professions like this, some are really good and make a difference in young lives. Others are worthless and just taking up a seat and plugging along until retirement (kinda like law enforcement).  Reel in tenure and unions in these areas and put in place educator advancement tools.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't let their tough talk persona fool ya. Ben and Noggin have wives that keep them in line otherwise they would be pounded senseless by LEO’s on a weekly basis. 

:lol: I’ve always enjoyed them both.  Intelligent and witty.  

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a gaping hole in the local school district right now. The district is down 7 teachers and can’t find adequate replacements. It’s been this way for 4 years. 

The district has been unable to fill that gap in four years?  Incompetent.