California is lost

8 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

The communist red guard 

The inmates are running the asylum. If my kids ever touched a teacher or a cop i’d beat their ass!! These kids are being taught to have zero respect for any kind of authority 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The inmates are running the asylum. If my kids ever touched a teacher or a cop i’d beat their ass!! These kids are being taught to have zero respect for any kind of authority 

Fuck their authority. It's illegitimate and unjustified.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of bootlicking retard watches that and is anything other than proud of those kids?

Those kids represent the repugnant little retards our society is putting out.  Shit on anybody and everything but are the first to scream for help as soon as they need it...which is almost immediately after their entrance into the real world.  :lol: 

"Bootlickers", "73ers", "neocons"!!!  :lol: Do you have any idea how stupid that shit makes you sound?  Any at all?  Unless you are in your rebellious teen years trying to "stick it to the man"...knock it off.  If I ever heard a grown man saying this shit in public I'd make him put on a dress and curtsy for me.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck their authority. It's illegitimate and unjustified.

Like most shit here.  You are wrong.  But, I am just a "bootlicking, neocon, 73er"!!!  :lol: CURTSY YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!  :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpy derp.....this whole Americans were dissidents thing is a liberal scheme!!! Derp

Dumbass motherfucker 

asdkjfas;kldgna;jfgrgabbsajdfnasdf;nsncs .mzndfgkjsdfga;fdgja asjkdgjahghdaldsjkalheyrralkjfd;alksdnfgasklddghakjsdfgasd sjdjasdkjgalkdjsgasd;kjagbdjkgkjahdslkjgabsdgkjadgkajsdabootlickerkillyourself!!!!!

You.  That's what you sound like.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

asdkjfas;kldgna;jfgrgabbsajdfnasdf;nsncs .mzndfgkjsdfga;fdgja asjkdgjahghdaldsjkalheyrralkjfd;alksdnfgasklddghakjsdfgasd sjdjasdkjgalkdjsgasd;kjagbdjkgkjahdslkjgabsdgkjadgkajsdabootlickerkillyourself!!!!!

You.  That's what you sound like.  

:true: complete Bipolarhooknose shitforbrains 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those kids are awesome. Fuck those pig ass pieces of shit. Fucking jack boot low IQ cunts. 

You’re crazy!!! The kid attacked a teacher. Would you ever attack a teach when you were in school 

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re crazy!!! The kid attacked a teacher. Would you ever attack a teach when you were in school 

No....but no teacher ever gave anyone I know a reason. Either way....fuck cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why not just post this in Hotheads , "Stereotypes" thread , smh

You really want to keep it going eh Ron....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No....but no teacher ever gave anyone I know a reason. Either way....fuck cops

I’m asking you and I’m not being a dick did the teacher give this student a reason? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Didnt even watch the vid dude :lol:

I think know you. I highly doubt you’d tell your kids to do anything like this. You know it’s not going to end up good.