5 Priests in Michigan Charged With Criminal Sexual Abuses

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Pedo priests got cuffed & stuffed. Not much more to say is there?

Well it has been an issue and continues to be because the Catholic Church moves them around and covers for them...nice to see some of them finally pay. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it has been an issue and continues to be because the Catholic Church moves them around and covers for them...nice to see some of them finally pay. 

Whatever price they pay isn’t high enough.  Also, everyone involved in covering this shit needs to pay.  Disgusting piles of shit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty sickening for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whatever price they pay isn’t high enough.  Also, everyone involved in covering this shit needs to pay.  Disgusting piles of shit.

Yup

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And yet I have never seen you post one word about Rotherdam and the lack of attention given to it by police because no one wanted to piss off a Muslim.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

And yet I have never seen you post one word about Rotherdam and the lack of attention given to it by police because no one wanted to piss off a Muslim.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

*frantically Googles "Rotherdam"*

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oops

Weak gotcha attempt....I posted a Michigan story that popped up on my feed about Pedo Priests...you are blathering about pissing off Muslims. 

BTW what the fuck are you "oopsing" Ron? You said take a fucking hike yet here you are....again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why does Drip Dink always bring up my name...like all the time...it’s getting weird.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:12 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at Little MoeMoe go...Donny can do no wrong!!!!!!

On 6/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is Little MoeMoe in more ways than one and I'll take your 100 any day of the week. :thumb:

BTW if you are grading on creativity maybe you should apply your red pen to LITTLE MoeMoes posts....he isn't really much of a wordsmith.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor old Little MoeMoe always trying to prove what a hardass he is...it’s ok Little fella...just get in line and do as your told you little step and fetch it. :congrats:

On 6/16/2019 at 2:21 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Little MoeMoe calls them fluffers....nice to see he has such a dedicated one. 

On 5/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

You got a problem little MoeMoe?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't know the context of those posts but guessing most of them are in response to something you said...he brings my name up when I'm not even in the thread. Nice try though.

41 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Good. In a Muslim country this behaviour is actually normal and encouraged 

Well, it's not encouraged.....it's just normal.  Like, we don't encourage each other to breathe