Rural America Is On The Verge Of Collapse

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Quiet neighborhood, small yard, and easy access to downtown. I have zero desire to live in the country again. I’m gone too much to take care of all that shit. Northern Wisconsin and the UP are fine for short vacations, but to live there? Fuck that. I see the rural poverty and it would suck 

Yeah , you see that huh ?  :lol:    Dude ..........   by the time the second minority family moves on the block , you'll shit yourself and call the realtor :lol:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , you see that huh ?  :lol:    Dude ..........   by the time the second minority family moves on the block , you'll shit yourself and call the realtor :lol:  

This is where he tells you that his block is rich with diversity and culture.  Several nice Moozlim families there in fact.  He just replaces his mailbox every so often as they train.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is where he tells you that his block is rich with diversity and culture.  Several nice Moozlim families there in fact.  He just replaces his mailbox every so often as they train.  :lol:

That's after the first family . We all get a lecture on racism , then by the 3rd , " This house is bigger than what I need so I'm moving on now "  :lol:  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's after the first family . We all get a lecture on racism , then by the 3rd , " This house is bigger than what I need so I'm moving on now "  :lol:  

Nailed it. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:

Yup!  “I’d like to love closer/further from town.”  Or, “I found a deal I couldn’t resist elsewhere” or, “The yard work is just too much.” Or, “I’d like a bigger yard”.  Etc...etc....etc....

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think thpin dates a Muslim man so his neighbours are probably moving out 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the one place semi wealthy white guys can go and pretend to feel in control while the world around them changes. 

And all this time I just thought I was getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Thanks for clearing that up for me pal.👍

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And all this time I just thought I was getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Thanks for clearing that up for me pal.👍

Spinvag is clueless. Still. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beautiful women are everywhere.  But, I have learned that geographic location  plays a role.  

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Bro I've spent half my life in the sticks, so let's not lie to each other, okay? 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not to many 10's four wheeling in these parts.

It's a sliding scale fellas! A NH 10, is a Massachusetts 7. A Massachusetts 7 is a big city 5. Also, to be honest Anler, no big city 8 is fucking around with anyone on this site. I'd wrestle a NH 9 over a big city 6 any day of the week, they are apt to try harder, more fun not stuck up, and definitely a cheaper date.

💀:saluting:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's a sliding scale fellas! A NH 10, is a Massachusetts 7. A Massachusetts 7 is a big city 5. Also, to be honest Anler, no big city 8 is fucking around with anyone on this site. I'd wrestle a NH 9 over a big city 6 any day of the week, they are apt to try harder, more fun not stuck up, and definitely a cheaper date.

💀:saluting:

That’s why school athletics have classes and divisions.  Quality selections are plentiful in quantity.  I’d take any shit kicking country bar outside of DFW if I were hunting 10’s.

17 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Sitting in a gazebo at the back of the house and hearing atvs/sxs"s going by is rural lol. We spent over 20yrs driving up north every weekend and decided to move up. Fk the city life

20190526_162810.jpg

Why not a lake where you could hear the steady song of jet skis? 

20 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Sitting in a gazebo at the back of the house and hearing atvs/sxs"s going by is rural lol. We spent over 20yrs driving up north every weekend and decided to move up. Fk the city life

20190526_162810.jpg

Looks like a pretty cool place. What area are you in. 

30 minutes ago, smokin george said:

20190526_162810.jpg

:bc:

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why not a lake where you could hear the steady song of jet skis? 

I keep my boat on the water at my buddies dock and its 10 min from here. I let him pay the waterfront taxes lol

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, although all year, skis, toons, quads, sleds, maybe even a floater plane.

Ive lived in the same lakefront home for 32 years. We spend most of winter at a beachfront lot on Lake Havasu. 

Lake life is incredible. Wouldn't trade it for anything. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Well, now you know.  An old hippy white guy that lives in a small town setting in he whitest state in America told your scared honkie ass what was what!

Unreal.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive lived in the same lakefront home for 32 years. We spend most of winter at a beachfront lot on Lake Havasu. 

Lake life is incredible. Wouldn't trade it for anything. 

We really enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, now you know.  An old hippy white guy that lives in a small town setting in he whitest state in America told your scared honkie ass what was what!

Unreal.  :lol:

Doesn't Spinvag live near Madison WI.  Maybe its some other small town in WI.