Rural America Is On The Verge Of Collapse

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Yes, Littleton has done a great job of reviving the downtown area. It's a nice little New England town with lots of recreational opportunities nearby. 

ANd the VT good snow starts right across the river.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Been talking about Monroe for a while now. THe hydro dam pay a lot of taxes so their tax rate is low. The thought of low taxes in retirement gives me a chubby.

That entire area is beautiful. The other nice thing about is that the majority of the tourists don't go near there :bc:

Quiet neighborhood, small yard, and easy access to downtown. I have zero desire to live in the country again. I’m gone too much to take care of all that shit. Northern Wisconsin and the UP are fine for short vacations, but to live there? Fuck that. I see the rural poverty and it would suck 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

ANd the VT good snow starts right across the river.

@Shifty  did a lot of ridding from home this year. His pics looked like the trails were fantastic!  Worst case is that you hop on the interstate and trailer a half an hour north to the good snow. If you are looking for good snow and low taxes then Clarksville would be a good option. But you would need to travel to get to the stores

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That entire area is beautiful. The other nice thing about is that the majority of the tourists don't go near there :bc:

Western NH is the forgotten part of the state. Me and the wife were coming thru there on a long holiday weekend last yr and she was amazed at how quiet it was for a long weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

@Shifty  did a lot of ridding from home this year. His pics looked like the trails were fantastic!  Worst case is that you hop on the interstate and trailer a half an hour north to the good snow. If you are looking for good snow and low taxes then Clarksville would be a good option. But you would need to travel to get to the stores

I like starting out of Martys in Danville . 20 min from Monroe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Check your nascar picks, I may have changed your by mistake when I picked mine.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Check your nascar picks, I may have changed your by mistake when I picked mine.

They weren't my final pics anyway. I just did them earlier this week in case I forgot to do it with everything going on this weekend. I'll check it out in a bit.

Just now, ckf said:

They weren't my final pics anyway. I just did them earlier this week in case I forgot to do it with everything going on this weekend. I'll check it out in a bit.

That's why I did mine now. Heading out to fuck around in yard shortly and knew I would forget. BTW thanks for the care package.

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's why I did mine now. Heading out to fuck around in yard shortly and knew I wo forget. BTW thanks for the care package.

You're welcome. Did you get your order from Greybeard? I saw a pic on FB earlier this week with a big box of orders that Robin was shipping out.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're welcome. Did you get your order from Greybeard? I saw a pic on FB earlier this week with a big box of orders that Robin was shipping out.

Yes I did. When Im done planting I will send you a few .

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Quiet neighborhood, small yard, and easy access to downtown. I have zero desire to live in the country again. I’m gone too much to take care of all that shit. Northern Wisconsin and the UP are fine for short vacations, but to live there? Fuck that. I see the rural poverty and it would suck 

And there are no hot chicks in the country. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes I did. When Im done planting I will send you a few .

Take you time. I've got enough new stuff that I haven't even run to last me a while. Keep us posted as to how the Autoseeds stuff does. From what I've read they are right up there with Mephisto in the autoflower field. Did you get double on your Fastbuds one?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've seen some pretty nice looking chicks around here. Of course most of them speak French and are just here to take advantage of the cheaper prices in the states. Why are French Canadian chicks so hot?

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s the one place semi wealthy white guys can go and pretend to feel in control while the world around them changes. 

Edited by spin_dry

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is untrue. Lots of beautiful women in the sticks, they just don't like fucking around with city folk. If I had a dollar for every NH 10 I've boinked in the woods 4wheeling, I'd have enough to buy a 30 dollar coffee at some shitty city café. :dunno:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That is untrue. Lots of beautiful women in the sticks, they just don't like fucking around with city folk. If I had a dollar for every NH 10 I've boinked in the woods 4wheeling, I'd have enough to buy a 30 dollar coffee at some shitty city café. :dunno:

Beautiful women are everywhere.  But, I have learned that geographic location  plays a role.  Southern girls have more time and more sun to show off and be tan.  If I had to pick one place to go to “mate” drop me in the Southeast.  Even southwest ( @AKIQPilot can attest).

Troubling fact: women in the Midwest are getting homely and fat.  Out and about with no makeup?  Did you just get out of bed with that hair?  What is happening with this disturbing trend?  Self hate?  Just throw a burqa on and be done with it.  If you’ve got wonky AOC eyes, wear sunglasses.

I know, I know....”He’s a misogynist!!”  No, I am not.  I just enjoy looking at beautiful women...or even women who put in the effort.  Show me a woman that doesn’t want men to see her as a sex symbol and Ima showya ugly!  

41 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Bro I've spent half my life in the sticks, so let's not lie to each other, okay? 

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Man , you must know some trails that I don't :lol:  

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not to many 10's four wheeling in these parts.

Oh, you guys want good lookin’ country chicks that are into motor sports also?

Well, that is prolly asking a bit much.