Weekend thread!!!!!11

Had a couple days off this week to do some golfing at a tremendous resort. Only grabbed a few pics.

Rm0eGFI.jpg

My friend hit into a massive bunker.

aDdwHR1.jpg

Endless prairie out there.

AJsXU8r.jpg

Had a relaxing day working remotely and now it’s a gorgeous evening for a beer and cigar! 

Here’s to the weekend! :bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I bet @ckf would like to test out his new mower on all that grass.

They had a bunch of Mexicans like you working on the grounds. :owned:

• Haha 1

I just picked up chicken thighs,  brats, hot dogs and a couple of pounds of hamburg for whatever we end up doing. I also have a rack of ribs on hand if needed. Memorial weekend is BBQ weekend. Tomorrow is the best day in motor sports of the year. F1 kicks in off from the streets Monaco, then the Indy 500 and finally the Coke 600 from Charlotte.  :3gears:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

D6C5403B-FA15-485B-A477-886D899EE310.gif

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Weekend plans: grill up some good grub, hang out with the neighbors, get a sunburn on the beach, salute the flag and, drink until I can't feel feelings!

:saluting:

You have feelings?  No.  Mean.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just picked up chicken thighs,  brats, hot dogs and a couple of pounds of hamburg for whatever we end up doing. I also have a rack of ribs on hand if needed. Memorial weekend is BBQ weekend. Tomorrow is the best day in motor sports of the year. F1 kicks in off from the streets Monaco, then the Indy 500 and finally the Coke 600 from Charlotte.  :3gears:

I still haven’t decided what is going to be cooked up yet.  Wing dilemma is throwing me for a loss.

i catch some of the F1. Had a neighbor years ago that kinda got me into that.  Pretty cool shit!

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

spent 4.5 hrs in trafic for what is normally a 2.50 min drive to the cabin last night . 

I was in the cites last weekend.  It was amazing watching both myself and my wife revert back to crazy drivers and raising hell about all the "imbeciles" out on the streets.  We laughed about it.  I could never do it again.

My 1st fill of the season is usually at a gas station before I put it in the water. After that it's at the mercy of the marina. I just looked in it and it's completely dry. We bought the Navigloo cover kit last fall and well worth the money. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I still haven’t decided what is going to be cooked up yet.  Wing dilemma is throwing me for a loss.

i catch some of the F1. Had a neighbor years ago that kinda got me into that.  Pretty cool shit!

I forgot about the 3 lbs of boneless country style ribs. I think we'll have plenty of meat, LOL

The tech in F1 is crazy.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Damn thing just took 100$ and it's still thirsty!!

IMG_20190525_134613.jpg

Jesus Christ, don't drop that one in the road.

Have you considered hiring someone to move it for you :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm going to be smoking all sorts of meats,..and prolly some other things..hahah

2 racks of beef ribs, 1 rack of pork ribs, and about 36 wings..

IMG_20190525_150224394.jpg

IMG_20190525_150228939.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

254 sunesta?  I had an 02 

Is that what you had on Ossipee?

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup. Back when I was actually a baller 

You were crying that you were poor before you even knew what your next job was going to be. Even your old man was giving you shit about it that weekend :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You were crying that you were poor before you even knew what your next job was going to be. Even your old man was giving you shit about it that weekend :lol:

More ownage ...to the MAXIMUM MAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11   

1 hour ago, ckf said:

yes

well when the rugs pulled out from under you it's tough,  i actually made bank the following year and then their were 4 shitty years before rebounding.  Still have issues spending money because now it's from savings not free cash flow.  

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

03 243 Sunesta. :bc:

same boat as mine i got the model designation wrong. i liked the boat but the top funneled the rainwater into the trash barrel under the sink console.    

• Like 1