Weekend thread!!!!!11

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes

well when the rugs pulled out from under you it's tough,  i actually made bank the following year and then their were 4 shitty years before rebounding.  Still have issues spending money because now it's from savings not free cash flow.  

same boat as mine i got the model designation wrong. i liked the boat but the top funneled the rainwater into the trash barrel under the sink console.    

Get any good creeper shot of those Texas broads for us yet ?  

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes

well when the rugs pulled out from under you it's tough,  i actually made bank the following year and then their were 4 shitty years before rebounding.  Still have issues spending money because now it's from savings not free cash flow.  

same boat as mine i got the model designation wrong. i liked the boat but the top funneled the rainwater into the trash barrel under the sink console.    

Our cover needs a good cleaning a really good cleaning. It leaves black streaks on the hull. Then some waterproof treatment and we should be good.

So much work and not enough days in the week. Thanks trump. Filling 30 yarders all day. We have to get that chiller running buy Friday,so we can get a big pay out. Maybe working all weekend?

DEDA8464-4098-4A04-B29B-FA12C4770212.jpeg

1C768003-D65C-4990-80B8-A3875906056F.jpeg

DD919891-6AC0-4521-A6A8-6D9DA5442BFF.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Get any good creeper shot of those Texas broads for us yet ?  

flying out first thing in the am,  hoping to get 10-11 hours in the car tomorrow and the rest monday so not planning on much stopping and snapping pics

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

flying out first thing in the am,  hoping to get 10-11 hours in the car tomorrow and the rest monday so not planning on much stopping and snapping pics

Is James going with you?

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I was in the cites last weekend.  It was amazing watching both myself and my wife revert back to crazy drivers and raising hell about all the "imbeciles" out on the streets.  We laughed about it.  I could never do it again.

don't be a pussy it is my fav sport. lol 

Did some walleye fishing today on the Missouri River. Caught a bunch of little ones that we threw back but I had a keeper that was 17” and my brother had a couple as well. Dad came with as well. :bc:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is James going with you?

yes, figure we will do 3 hour shifts driving.  flying into DFW,  picking the car up in longview and dropping the rental in Shreveport.  figure stop in Chattanooga or so tomorrow night

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Did some walleye fishing today on the Missouri River. Caught a bunch of little ones that we threw back but I had a keeper that was 17” and my brother had a couple as well. Dad came with as well. :bc:

D8FF7267-8492-4272-976D-C0C4D93DF844.gif

• Haha 4

Almost done!  Wife and daughter wanted some Teruaki so...don’t want that shit touching the good ones.  Using Maplewood on these. I literally feel sorry for people that are forced to only eat their wings fried.  It’s just inhuman!   :lmao:

7E48E7F6-ADE5-4D02-86B7-BC89B34C2931.jpeg

• Like 7

Worked the dump yesterday.  Going to quit tho. Want my Saturdays back. Started mowing a few hours ago. Still 50 feet of grass behind me lol. Only just over an acre ,but that's enough for me. Then theres other side yet lol

20190526_150003.jpg

• Like 3

The neighbors were over visiting earlier when we noticed the groundhog that Paul had been after was out eating on his lawn. All I had was some bird shot for my 12 gauge.He was able to sneak up on it and nailed it. One less groundhog to worry about in the neighborhood :thumb: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Almost done!  Wife and daughter wanted some Teruaki so...don’t want that shit touching the good ones.  Using Maplewood on these. I literally feel sorry for people that are forced to only eat their wings fried.  It’s just inhuman!   :lmao:

7E48E7F6-ADE5-4D02-86B7-BC89B34C2931.jpeg

Grilled wings are the bomb!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The neighbors were over visiting earlier when we noticed the groundhog that Paul had been after was out eating on his lawn. All I had was some bird shot for my 12 gauge.He was able to sneak up on it and nailed it. One less groundhog to worry about in the neighborhood :thumb: 

I shot 3 already and trapped one I didn’t want to shoot as he was going under the front porch an not venturing more than a few feet. If I shot him and he darted under it would have been a bitch to get him out.

i cleaned the pool today it wasn’t too bad and got up to 66 degrees.

Being retired I choose to fish during the week when everyone else is working.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

I shot 3 already and trapped one I didn’t want to shoot as he was going under the front porch an not venturing more than a few feet. If I shot him and he darted under it would have been a bitch to get him out.

i cleaned the pool today it wasn’t too bad and got up to 66 degrees.

Being retired I choose to fish during the week when everyone else is working.

Last fall Paul's son nailed one with his bow. It went in under the small cabin and Zach couldn't see it under there when he looked. When they came up a few weeks latter they found where a fox or coyote dug under the building to get it out.