Trump to clear $8bn Saudi weapons sale over Iran tensions

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why does Saudi Arabia need weapons? Is someone attacking them?

How much longer do you suspect the royal family will be in control? All that’s keeping their heads from being on pikes is payments to Sunni terrorist orgs. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How much longer do you suspect the royal family will be in control? All that’s keeping their heads from being on pikes is payments to Sunni terrorist orgs. 

:news:

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Saudi's beheaded more people than ISIS when ISIS was in full swing.  

Saudis fund the most radical form of Islam

Great people to call your friends. 

So which Muslims are the good ones again...??

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ones that don’t worship the prophet Muhammed.

Manage a google search yet dumbass?

But I do agree the best Muslims don’t worship Mohamed just like the best Christian’s don’t worship zombie Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve read enough of your links of the conspiracies of the United States  to ruin he world!!!!  So, I’m a good.

It was in the article and it certainly fits nicely in the group of other “National Emergencies” declared in the past.  Except for Obama’s....his all made perfect sense!!!  THANKS OBAMA!!!  :lol:

So nothing then....and again.

“Saudi has lopped more heads than anybody.....prove me wrong!!!! USE GOOGLE!!!”

:lol:

Do you know what google is?

If you’ve never tried, this is one of the easiest things for you to test it out on. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Manage a google search yet dumbass?

But I do agree the best Muslims don’t worship Mohamed just like the best Christian’s don’t worship zombie Jesus. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you know what google is?

If you’ve never tried, this is one of the easiest things for you to test it out on. 

With all this time you spend deflecting from the request for factual information about some absurd statement you presented as truth, you could have just posted a link or two.

Whats the delay?

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hope Russia and China arm Iran to the teeth and they vaporize Saudi Arabia! And then Israel! 

ME TOO!  But wait...why haven't they "armed them to the teeth" already I wonder?

You get trounced 5 times a day and think you are winning. 

Carry on dumbass 

Please start pointing these out.  Also, still waiting on these links showing anything remotely factual about some of your idiotic claims.  

Or, you just gonna claim a “win” on that and ignore it?  Yeah.  Little Tools!  :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Please start pointing these out.  Also, still waiting on these links showing anything remotely factual about some of your idiotic claims.  

Or, you just gonna claim a “win” on that and ignore it?  Yeah.  Little Tools!  :lmao:

You don’t even think Ben owned you in the thread about black?:lol::lol::lol:

In your opinion, when was the last time you were owned on here. 

It can be someone proving you are a fucking idiot or self ownage. 

Let me know what your threshold of awareness is. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t even think Ben owned you in the thread about black?:lol::lol::lol:

In your opinion, when was the last time you were owned on here. 

It can be someone proving you are a fucking idiot or self ownage. 

Let me know what your threshold of awareness is. 

So then, again, I ask you for specific proof and you have nothing but more butt-hurt bullshit.

You are GREAT for your team!    :lol:

Tell me, do you think people may be ignoring you when you speak in the real world?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So then, again, I ask you for specific proof and you have nothing but more butt-hurt bullshit.

You are GREAT for your team!    :lol:

Tell me, do you think people may be ignoring you when you speak in the real world?

Nothing comes to mind????:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nothing comes to mind????:lol:

Why an idiot.  Just like Tools!  Won’t answer questions, won’t back up claims, won’t provide even an inkling of proof to any of the shit you spew but.....”DAMN IT....ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OF DEFLECTIONS!!”

Seriously......Dork!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why an idiot.  Just like Tools!  Won’t answer questions, won’t back up claims, won’t provide even an inkling of proof to any of the shit you spew but.....”DAMN IT....ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OF DEFLECTIONS!!”

Seriously......Dork!

Seriously?   You think when you were trying to school 580 with your vast knowledge of the middle east and had to admit that you were only there in the mid 90's as a contractor that you didn't look like a complete fool? 

Or there was the time when you were too dumb to realize your Saudi Buddies beheaded more people than ISIS.

https://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/24/when-it-comes-beheadings-isis-has-nothing-over-saudi-arabia-277385.html

Is you learned to google you'd find more ownage. 

Or there was today when I accused you of being a butthurt little bitch and you brilliantly said it back to me. 

Yet of the 25 people who have quoted me today,  your name appears 11 times. If following me around for 6 hours trying to get a decent jab in doesn't make you a butthurt little bitch, what does? 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You get trounced 5 times a day and think you are winning. 

Carry on dumbass 

Yup....hes just my pocket holder now. Sad....I was hoping for more sport

Just now, f7ben said:

Evidently it didn't happen.  Zampoopski doesn't get owned on here.  

Somewhere in those nonsensical paragraphs that no one reads, he owned the fuck out of you. And everyone else, every time.  

It's possible.  I only read until he gets to one of his stock words, validation etc and then know it's all three paragraphs of predictive text. 

Who knows what gems I am missing. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Evidently it didn't happen.  Zampoopski doesn't get owned on here.  

Somewhere in those nonsensical paragraphs that no one reads, he owned the fuck out of you. And everyone else, every time.  

It's possible.  I only read until he gets to one of his stock words, validation etc and then know it's all three paragraphs of predictive text. 

Who knows what gems I am missing. 

When you have no shame you can't embarrass yourself. Zampoopski walks around with his ass on his face daily.