Trump to clear $8bn Saudi weapons sale over Iran tensions

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

When you have no shame you can't embarrass yourself. Zampoopski walks around with his ass on his face daily. 

It's that saying about being stupid is a lot like being dead.  You won't notice but the people around you sure do. 

He's so dumb I bet he needs a CPAP machine because he forgets to breathe. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seriously?   You think when you were trying to school 580 with your vast knowledge of the middle east and had to admit that you were only there in the mid 90's as a contractor that you didn't look like a complete fool? 

Or there was the time when you were too dumb to realize your Saudi Buddies beheaded more people than ISIS.

https://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/24/when-it-comes-beheadings-isis-has-nothing-over-saudi-arabia-277385.html

Is you learned to google you'd find more ownage. 

Or there was today when I accused you of being a butthurt little bitch and you brilliantly said it back to me. 

Yet of the 25 people who have quoted me today,  your name appears 11 times. If following me around for 6 hours trying to get a decent jab in doesn't make you a butthurt little bitch, what does? 

WOW!  :lol: So then, let's take this going from the end of your tears.

You earn my attention because I don't like whiny little liberal bitches whose main goal is to try and bring everybody down.  That's you and it's always been you.  I watched you on HCS do the same on top of lie after lie after lie...the same as here.  If it upsets you...good.  If it makes you sad and frustrated...good.  I aim to troll you retards like you think you troll everyone else on the internet.  Let's be honest....you don't do shit in the real world so, you think you have the edge here.  Ooooops, sorry I spoiled your little fun.

That's your god damn proof to your statement that Saudi has beheaded more then ISIS in their prime?  Really?  Where does it say that..WHERE?  I know you thought you'd be clever in this and post some random link....and I know you looked hard and long to try and deliver a "gotcha" moment to me but, this?  This is all you found?  :lol: No.  So again, yotu spouted some shit off with zero proof...it was just your emotions that made you just in pecking out that bullshit.  Well, boo hoo.  Now, where's the link to prove the claim that "raising the minimum wage creates jobs."  I'd love to see that...or, would it be like this one...just mention a few things that you think can take me off the track of your complete ignorance?  Yeah.

I wasn't trying to "school 580" at all.  His opinions are his...mine are mine.  I can lay facts about how I made mine as he can lay facts about how he made his.  His more recent "service" in the area presents no greater proof of proving his theory than mine did in the mid 90's.  Period.  If you want to have a little spat with me about any subject.  Do it proper like a man.  Nobody likes a sideline barker trying to win on the back of a dog in the fight, especially one running around with a cuck ring and a rape whistle. :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....hes just my pocket holder now. Sad....I was hoping for more sport

You've got all the "sport" you can handle with me.  Don't lie to yourself.  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

When you have no shame you can't embarrass yourself. Zampoopski walks around with his ass on his face daily. 

Dummy.  smh.  :lmao: 

Oh...one last thing little BarbieHands.  I know this little gem I put together really got your wee goat this week.  :lol: I've witnessed many meltdowns on the forums over the last decade or so but, you trying to pull this dupe account lie out with lie after lie after lie in front of everyone watching was one of the funniest things I ever witnessed.  Stupid mother fucker makes up a dupe to back him in a current events forum.  :lmao: 

"NO!!!  That's my brothers account!!!  The IP's are the same because we share a computer!!!!'  :lol: 

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You earn my attention because I don't like whiny little liberal bitches whose main goal is to try and bring everybody down.  That's you and it's always been you.  I watched you on HCS do the same on top of lie after lie after lie...the same as here.  If it upsets you...good.  If it makes you sad and frustrated...good.  I aim to troll you retards like you think you troll everyone else on the internet.  Let's be honest....you don't do shit in the real world so, you think you have the edge here.  Ooooops, sorry I spoiled your little fun.

That's your god damn proof to your statement that Saudi has beheaded more then ISIS in their prime?  Really?  Where does it say that..WHERE?  I know you thought you'd be clever in this and post some random link....and I know you looked hard and long to try and deliver a "gotcha" moment to me but, this?  This is all you found?  :lol: No.  So again, yotu spouted some shit off with zero proof...it was just your emotions that made you just in pecking out that bullshit.  Well, boo hoo.  Now, where's the link to prove the claim that "raising the minimum wage creates jobs."  I'd love to see that...or, would it be like this one...just mention a few things that you think can take me off the track of your complete ignorance?  Yeah.

I wasn't trying to "school 580" at all.  His opinions are his...mine are mine.  I can lay facts about how I made mine as he can lay facts about how he made his.  His more recent "service" in the area presents no greater proof of proving his theory than mine did in the mid 90's.  Period.  If you want to have a little spat with me about any subject.  Do it proper like a man.  Nobody likes a sideline barker trying to win on the back of a dog in the fight, especially one running around with a cuck ring and a rape whistle. :lmao: 

You've got all the "sport" you can handle with me.  Don't lie to yourself.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...one last thing little BarbieHands.  I know this little gem I put together really got your wee goat this week.  :lol: I've witnessed many meltdowns on the forums over the last decade or so but, you trying to pull this dupe account lie out with lie after lie after lie in front of everyone watching was one of the funniest things I ever witnessed.  

"NO!!!  That's my brothers account!!!  The IP's are the same because we share a computer!!!!'  :lol: 

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

yeah! no butt hurt there. :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

yeah! no butt hurt there. :lol:

None at all.  ZERO.  i can peck that shit out damn near as fast as I can think it.  You, on the other hand, took two days to try and come up with a gotcha moment that fell flat on it;s face.  :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i can peck that shit out damn near as fast as I can think it.  You, on the other hand, took two days to try and come up with a gotcha moment that fell flat on it;s face.  :lol: 

Obviously :lol2:

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy manifesto! Not reading...

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It hurts you, little man..doesn't it?  Yeah....it always does.  :lol: 

You're up to 12 of 25 notifications on my notifications. But not Butthurt :lol2:

Blah blah blah. Did you think anyone reads more than a couple of your sentences? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You're up to 12 of 25 notifications on my notifications. But not Butthurt :lol2:

Blah blah blah. Did you think anyone reads more than a couple of your sentences? 

Let's keep it going then!  If it makes you unhappy...it makes me happy!  Remember, I'm here to give you little miserable twats what you want!  How am i doing so far?  You seem awfully upset about it.  :lol: 

Is this #13?