Hilarious review of the new "women power" Terminator movie

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry I just can't get into the bad ass women movies unless some serious skin is involved.  :lol:  

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry I just can't get into the bad ass women movies unless some serious skin is involved.  :lol:  

Same.   90 lb girl throwing around 300 lb guys.  

Just posted about this silly shit coming out of Hollywood.  Now,  they remade  Superbad with girls,  because sexual exploitation and violence of men, from women is still hilarious. 

Saw the other day Seth Rogan was apologizing for all the people he hurt with the “ you know how I know you are gay “ bit.   

You know how I know you’re a faggot Seth? You’re apologizing for a movie you were in? 🙄

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nope and Im sick of all this "woman power" sex strikes and all of their woman bullshit. If they didnt have pussies they would be completely useless to mankind

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope and Im sick of all this "woman power" sex strikes and all of their woman bullshit. If they didnt have pussies they would be completely useless to mankind

:lmao:

you-see-that-it-means-get-the-fuck-back-to-7933222.png

sandwich-building.jpg

And , the constant bitching about everything.  Every time my wife and her friends go on one of their girls power weekends, they come back pissed . Even women can’t stand women. 😂

Just now, Cold War said:

And , the constant bitching about everything.  Every time my wife and her friends go on one of their girls power weekends, they come back pissed . Even women can’t stand women. 😂

:lmao:

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Sounds more funny when you see Bundy saying it. 

1979705_658491630853888_1198151941_n.jpg