Trump officially begins the investigation of the fbi and Russian nonsense

Put the lives of every Patriot on the line. Yeah that’s good for our national security. Next time a Allie gets a word a terrorist attack is imminent they may not warn us OR that communication line was stopped because Trumps war on his own national security is non existent.

But Trump has fucked up everything he has touched so far so why not fuck up our national security even more.

Anyone that thinks a third investigation is warranted is a traitor.

Yeah every one of our security departments is out to get Trump.....lmao

Carry on asswipes.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Put the lives of every Patriot on the line. Yeah that’s good for our national security. Next time a Allie gets a word a terrorist attack is imminent they may not warn us OR that communication line was stopped because Trumps war on his own national security is non existent.

But Trump has fucked up everything he has touched so far so why not fuck up our national security even more.

Carry on asswipes.

Didn’t Trump share Israeli intelligence with his Russian handlers and put Israeli agents in more danger than usual?

You know the international community won’t forget that bit of stupidity. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn’t Trump share Israeli intelligence with his Russian handlers and put Israeli agents in more danger than usual?

I watched 13 Hours yesterday on the plane. Pretty interesting movie. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes he did.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I watched 13 Hours yesterday on the plane. Pretty interesting movie. 

I'm sure it was. How accurate of an account do you think a Michael Bay movie would be?

It's kind of like when they made the movie about the Iran Hostage crisis. Some of the people who were involved were pretty insulted. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure it was. How accurate of an account do you think a Michael Bay movie would be?

It's kind of like when they made the movie about the Iran Hostage crisis. Some of the people who were involved were pretty insulted. 

I dont really know how accurate the movie is but I think the 6 operators who held off hundreds if not a thousand insurgents endorsed it by being represented in the movie. 

How accurate do you think it was?

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Carry on asswipes.

How upset were you for the safety all the Patriots when Hillary Clinton was running her unprotected private server with top secret information all over it that ever country friend or for was able to access?

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How upset were you for the safety all the Patriots when Hillary Clinton was running her unprotected private server with top secret information all over it that ever country friend or for was able to access?

Did anyone know about it at the time? Kind of weird that Kushner is doing the same thing. Kind of weird that Trump refused to give up his old phone even after being warned it was a security risk. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did anyone know about it at the time? Kind of weird that Kushner is doing the same thing. Kind of weird that Trump refused to give up his old phone even after being warned it was a security risk. 

"Same".  Retard.

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont really know how accurate the movie is but I think the 6 operators who held off hundreds if not a thousand insurgents endorsed it by being represented in the movie. 

How accurate do you think it was?

I haven't seen the movie.  Just going on past movies of that nature they tend to have some kind of slant. There are sites that will rate a movie on its' accuracy and they will have a slant. Michael Bay wants to make an entertaining film. If he plays up the bungling up the ladder, it makes for good drama. 

Like I mentioned, the movie on the American hostages in Iran gave a lot more credit to US operatives than Canadians.  Kind of shitty to take away credit from people who risked their lives for others. US movies are made for US audiences but I fail to see why being accurate would be such a bad thing.  

There was a movie a few year back about a couple of pilots who flew to the South Pole when no one else could to rescue a Dr. who had a medical emergency.  It was a Canadian Pilot who risked his life for the American Doctor.  In the movie the pilots were portrayed as American. 

The Canadian heroes in Iran or the South pole pilots didn't do it for the glory but it's got to sting a little when someone else takes the credit. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe if they catch Kushner with top secret info on his phone/computer you will finally understand that it is a problem.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Still not butthurt? :groin: How about now?

If you want to believe it.  BELIEVE IT!  You can be anybody you want to be here!  Well,  just in your own mind.  To everyone else, you are Tools lite.  A kicking stump unaware of your own real abilities.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump still uses his personal cell. How’s that work for ya?

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How obvious would a 5 D-Cell Maglite be, stickin' out of your ass???? 

How many 5 D- CELL MAGLITES CAN YOU TAKE UP UR ASS ?

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Carry on asswipes.

lmfao poor pampers .

have you been paying attention to anything the last 3 yrs 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

that was diff.  don't be silly

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump still uses his personal cell. How’s that work for ya?

and a secured phone for govenment business.  guess what i have 3 cell phones . 1 with my buiness number and my rental number in it . and 1 with my personal number that i have had for over 30 yrs . 

I never call back any business call back from my personal number .

get it ? 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and a secured phone for govenment business.  guess what i have 3 cell phones . 1 with my buiness number and my rental number in it . and 1 with my personal number that i have had for over 30 yrs . 

I never call back any business call back from my personal number .

get it ? 

Jesus you go to any length to cover for the imbecile.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus you go to any length to cover for the imbecile.

no numb nuts the reality of the situation . it has been covered in the news many times . personal  phone and  business phone . pretty much any one who works for them self has this exact situation 

On 5/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, DriftBusta said:

Witchhunts are what we have been witnessing for the last two years. In the next couple of months I am hoping we are going to see what is called justice.

:lol: