Is Pelosi Drunk?

Trumpsters fake news president shared the video.   

Republicans rely on Doctored videos and far right hate groups to slander Democrats. 

Democrats just have to roll the tape to show what a liar and moron Donald trump is. 

Slurring words, making up nonsense words like a rambling drunk. No editing needed.  But hey, he talks a lot, he’s bound to flub a word or two. 

But when there are videos of him saying one thing on one occasion and the exact opposite the next.....  That’s pretty bad. 

“Bla bla Wikileaks Wikileaks Wikileaks”

“I never heard of Wikileaks “

Same for David Duke or knowing Putin 

He lies constantly and you still think Hillary lies more  

Gore being misquoted about inventing the internet lasts decades and is proof he can’t be trusted. 

How the fuck do you hold that against Gore for 20 years but vote Bush back in after he lied about WMD’ and caused a war?

Elizabeth Warren used her Grandmothers story about being part native to further her career....  Republicans:  “She can’t be trusted. “

Trump use to phone radio stations, pretend to be someone else with inside info on Trump and lie about his financial position so that people would loan him money. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans rely on Doctored videos and far right hate groups to slander Democrats. 

Democrats just have to roll the tape to show what a liar and moron Donald trump is. 

Slurring words, making up nonsense words like a rambling drunk. No editing needed.  But hey, he talks a lot, he’s bound to flub a word or two. 

But when there are videos of him saying one thing on one occasion and the exact opposite the next.....  That’s pretty bad. 

Gore being misquoted about inventing the internet lasts decades and is proof he can’t be trusted. 

How the fuck do you hold that against Gore for 20 years but vote Bush back in after he lied about WMD’ and caused a war?

Elizabeth Warren used her Grandmothers story about being part native to further her career....  Republicans:  “She can’t be trusted. “

Trump use to phone radio stations, pretend to be someone else with inside info on Trump and lie about his financial position so that people would loan him money. 

Butt hurt noted.

:lol2:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow that’s a lot of butthurt :lol: 

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

You mean your novel of butthurt over a funny video?

Ahhh, so now it's a "funny video"   Less than 24 hours ago, you gut hooked fucktards thought it was proof that she was drunk or ready for the old folks home. :groin::lol2:

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahhh, so now it's a "funny video"   Less than 24 hours ago, you gut hooked fucktards thought it was proof that she was drunk or ready for the old folks home. :groin::lol2:

Link?

no? Weird 

6 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Link?

no? Weird 

On 5/24/2019 at 10:33 AM, Skidooski said:

Wow she does sound hammered. Must have been hanging with Hillary prior to this

On 5/24/2019 at 10:43 AM, jtssrx said:

As far as I know, I just posted the original. Do you have proof it's not the original? 

On 5/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, she’s been a mess lately....even more than normally.  I’m thinking some type of prescription drug?

On 5/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, s pump said:

she's hammered as fuck in that 1st vid. I had an ex wife that sounded exactly like that when she got hammered. Not judging tho......

On 5/24/2019 at 11:07 AM, $poorsledder$ said:

I think Trump was hoping to be able to work with her at the beginning....... now he doesn't give a fuck.  I don't see anything big getting done till the next election and he can easily spin it on them.

Hillary definitely has a couple problems they've been hiding, Pelosi doesn't look too far behind.   

On 5/24/2019 at 11:19 AM, hwytohell said:

pisslousy  has been under a doctors care for over 10 years  , worst kept secret in the swamp of d.c.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, snoughnut said:

Wow, what a mess she is but regardless, we need to change things in regards to age limits for our political leaders. 70 years old should be the max age limit at any level of politics, local,state and federal.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:50 AM, ford_428cj said:

Amazing really, she is in that position. Clearly on some drugs, & possibly booze as well.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:15 PM, snopro31 said:

Thats the benzo slur. 

Shes drugged right up

On 5/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I watched Pelosi's press conference yesterday on CNN. She was rambling incoherently attempting to answer the most basic questions about impeachment and obstruction. She was struggling. 

Even the CNN commentators and pundits said her answers were incoherent and inconsistent.  

But this is nothing new for old Nancy. She has been a mumbling idiot for years. 

9 hours ago, old indy said:

Yeah    no need to modify her speaches, there are plenty of vids  that show her sounding like a lush that are accurate.     shes a mess.

Do you need more proof you Dumpy fucktard.  The whole clown posse piled on and now you think it was just a "funny video"

Lucky Mainecat and CKF were here to hold your hands or you'd all still believe it.  In fact you'll wake up tomorrow and still "have your suspicions about her drinking problem."

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you need more proof you Dumpy fucktard.  The whole clown posse piled on and now you think it was just a "funny video"

Lucky Mainecat and CKF were here to hold your hands or you'd all still believe it.  In fact you'll wake up tomorrow and still "have your suspicions about her drinking problem."

Wrong again. I said nothing about the video. I related first hand knowledge of watching her press conference and the CNN commentary that followed 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong again. I said nothing about the video. I related first hand knowledge of watching her press conference and the CNN commentary that followed 

My apologies.  9 out of 10 isn't bad. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My apologies.  9 out of 10 isn't bad. 

Let's face it.  It's all falling down for you retards.  Your little shitty movement is over and you've got nobody to blame but yourselves.  Repugnant ignorance.  How on earth did you think you'd pull it off?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Canadian SnowRider just gets angrier and angrier. How long until she pops too? Pace yourself little one...we’re running low on forum jesters

Edited by Skidooski

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You def have issues

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

Head out to Washington, she'd probably let you lick her snatch.

:puke::puke::puke:   Let Steve do it.