Is Pelosi Drunk?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I agree with the bold.   Part of me thinks the dems are moron's for not playing to Trumps ego.   If they just stopped with the investigations and attacks Trump would meet them in the middle on a lot of things and that is where he would likely lose my support if it went to far.   Especially on things like immigration.  

Are you suggesting that our elected “leaders” put away their complete idiocy and base pandering to work toward a common compromise to get things done for the citizens?

Stop it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here’s something...I actually think Trump as a soft spot in his heart for Pelosi.  I think it bothers him when she acts like a retard.  

Dude...they both act like petulant little kids towards one another. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree with the bold.   Part of me thinks the dems are moron's for not playing to Trumps ego.   If they just stopped with the investigations and attacks Trump would meet them in the middle on a lot of things and that is where he would likely lose my support if it went to far.   Especially on things like immigration.  

Not going to happen.  It would prove that a NON Politician like trump can do better then the lifetime politicians trying to run the show.  They don't want that.

Wow, what a mess she is but regardless, we need to change things in regards to age limits for our political leaders. 70 years old should be the max age limit at any level of politics, local,state and federal.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you suggesting that our elected “leaders” put away their complete idiocy and base pandering to work toward a common compromise to get things done for the citizens?

Stop it.

:lol:

The citizens are not even mentioned.  Half work for DNC & other for RNC.  It is like pro sports.  Idiots put on a jersey and think they are part of the team or somehow won something. 

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wow, what a mess she is but regardless, we need to change things in regards to age limits for our political leaders. 70 years old should be the max age limit at any level of politics, local,state and federal.

we require pilots to retire at 65 because they may kill a few hundred people,  the politicians and judges are capable of killing thousands and yet somehow we let them hang on forever SMH

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remember Strom Thurmond...that guy was basically dead and still voting on legislation.

Was told by staffers/ handlers in his last two years in office how to vote. Same thing as (d)etoilets  johnny  con- job. This country needs term limits and upper age limits for elected office. Age 80 years and older holding elected office is a joke .

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Was told by staffers/ handlers in his last two years in office how to vote. Same thing as (d)etoilets  johnny  con- job. This country needs term limits and upper age limits for elected office. Age 80 years and older holding elected office is a joke .

Yep...Conyers is another one....there needs to be limits because voters won't vote guys like Thurmond or Coyers out of office regardless of health or mental capacities being diminished. 

I watched Pelosi's press conference yesterday on CNN. She was rambling incoherently attempting to answer the most basic questions about impeachment and obstruction. She was struggling. 

Even the CNN commentators and pundits said her answers were incoherent and inconsistent.  

But this is nothing new for old Nancy. She has been a mumbling idiot for years. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, ckf said:

There was a piece on the news this morning where people are slowing down her speeches to make it appear as though there is something wrong with here. I guess the editing that they are doing is very good and hard to tell that they slowed it down.

Knowing what frauds our news media are this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Knowing what frauds our news media are this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Agreed. But the one I saw was clearly doctored and had tons of social media views.

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm fine.  In fact, I'd say I'm a stable genius.  :lol2:

At least you think highly of yourself because there’s a shortage of others that do 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

ckf was right!

I still can’t help but laugh at that video though :lol:

Edited by Skidooski