Is Pelosi Drunk?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Wow she does sound hammered. Must have been hanging with Hillary prior to this

There was a piece on the news this morning where people are slowing down her speeches to make it appear as though there is something wrong with here. I guess the editing that they are doing is very good and hard to tell that they slowed it down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

There was a piece on the news this morning where people are slowing down her speeches to make it appear as though there is something wrong with here. I guess the editing that they are doing is very good and hard to tell that they slowed it down.

Oh no kidding? That does make sense!  :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Ya I don't believe anything the news says not one fucking word

• Like 1

She's like 76 years old. Most women her age are in DEPENDS. 

That having been said, it's pretty bad she's the head of the Dem party in Congress. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Oh no kidding? That does make sense!  :bc: 

Not that everyone in Washington isn't drunk or just stupid :lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

Ya I don't believe anything the news says not one fucking word

Then go find the original copy of the speech that posted and see for yourself :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Not that everyone in Washington isn't drunk or just stupid :lol:

Then go find the original copy of the speech that posted and see for yourself :dunno:

As far as I know, I just posted the original. Do you have proof it's not the original? 

Considering major news orgs are intentionally making Trump look more orange I'd say what comes around goes around.

https://www.newscaststudio.com/2018/07/09/donald-trump-orange/

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

As far as I know, I just posted the original. Do you have proof it's not the original? 

Why would I spend time looking for something when I already believe the news stories? I think that falls on you if you want to find the truth :dunno:

Why am I even in this thread discussing politics :bashhead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

you wish. Dude is on top of his game

Yeah, repeating yourself ad nauseam and having a 3 second attention span is on top of the game. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Why would I spend time looking for something when I already believe the news stories? I think that falls on you if you want to find the truth :dunno:

Your story is about a differetn video. I just posted the link from USA today. 

Just now, ckf said:

Don’t be that way...stick around!!!! I like the looks of your ass in those jeans!!!!!!  You are gonna make @xtralettucetomatoe580 Jealous!  He wants us to be exclusive.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Your story is about a differetn video. I just posted the link from USA today. 

The article that I watched this morning showed several videos that were correct and the slowed down version. Maybe yours isn't messed with, but given what I've seen I would lean toward that video being doctored up.

Here's my issue debating politics, I try to look at things as black and white. Most of you guys won't stray from their parties line.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here’s something...I actually think Trump as a soft spot in his heart for Pelosi.  I think it bothers him when she acts like a retard.  

Well they have alot in common despite what their supporters think. :lol:

• USA Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here’s something...I actually think Trump as a soft spot in his heart for Pelosi.  I think it bothers him when she acts like a retard.  

I think Trump was hoping to be able to work with her at the beginning....... now he doesn't give a fuck.  I don't see anything big getting done till the next election and he can easily spin it on them.

Hillary definitely has a couple problems they've been hiding, Pelosi doesn't look too far behind.   

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well they have alot in common despite what their supporters think. :lol:

Well, maybe but, I think he genuinely likes her...or at one point he did.  He just looks at her a bit different.  Not sure I can place it exactly but, it’s just something different. He looks at Schumer like he wants to tell him to go get his fucking shine box!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I think Trump was hoping to be able to work with her at the beginning....... now he doesn't give a fuck.  I don't see anything big getting done till the next election and he can easily spin it on them.

Hillary definitely has a couple problems they've been hiding, Pelosi doesn't look too far behind.   

I agree with the bold.   Part of me thinks the dems are moron's for not playing to Trumps ego.   If they just stopped with the investigations and attacks Trump would meet them in the middle on a lot of things and that is where he would likely lose my support if it went to far.   Especially on things like immigration.