Basic lawn tractor recommendations????

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry fucktard. My lot is over an acre.  On the river and I can walk downtown.  

I built if before I was married.  Pro-tip.  If you keep your wife satisfied, you get to keep all your shit. 

As in keep her at home, barefoot and pregnant.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not surprised you don't understand what keeping a wife satisfied means. 

Is that place on the Grand river downstream from the sewage treatment plant?:lol:

J/K 

I automated the upgrade/expansion 25 years ago

https://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/robotic-lawn-mowers/automower-430x/967852805/

I don’t have one but my brother had this installed 3 weeks ago. When I texted him he said he was drinking a beer on his deck watching it mow the lawn. 

It hasn’t learned the lawn yet. He has 3/4 acre of grass so this thing is at its max. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that place on the Grand river downstream from the sewage treatment plant?:lol:

J/K 

I automated the upgrade/expansion 25 years ago

No wonder it was always fucking up.  

The never hold contractors liable for their fuck ups.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No wonder it was always fucking up.  

The never hold contractors liable for their fuck ups.

We were the only ones fully paid and on time, everyone else it took several years.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/robotic-lawn-mowers/automower-430x/967852805/

I don’t have one but my brother had this installed 3 weeks ago. When I texted him he said he was drinking a beer on his deck watching it mow the lawn. 

It hasn’t learned the lawn yet. He has 3/4 acre of grass so this thing is at its max. 

Or you can install fake grass like I did.

back.thumb.jpg.96e5b722ae7e8ad3f4951adcbdc594ff.jpg

Lol...BarbieHands is such a Beta Cuck. 

:lol: 

Hey BarbieHands, maybe lend these guys your cucking gigolo contact list.  They seem to keep you and your wife pretty happy.  Well, clearly not you but...

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry fucktard. My lot is over an acre.  On the river and I can walk downtown.  

I built if before I was married.  Pro-tip.  If you keep your wife satisfied, you get to keep all your shit. 

Im thrilled to pieces for you.  Why dont you you send me your email address so I can paypal you a dime.  Then you can go call everyone who gives a fuck about your shit box GTA house and your robo mower.  Pro tip for you:  Karma has a way of catching up to bastards like you.  I kept the 3000 sq. ft. home i built, they moved out.  Now I live in a 4000 sq. Ft. Home with a granite wraparound island that seats 24 with the love of my life whos 11 years younger.  And it is in the country, where I want to be. I got to keep alotta shit.   Now where were we? Oh yeah the men were talking about garden tractors and lawnmowers. Run along now. 

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

the box stores only have access to the E series, a Deere dealer will have the X series, which is better by far than the E series, But not even close to being built like a tank.. Your mower weighs 863lbs, mine is 1495lbs, lifetime warranty on frame, deck too.. Deere pisses me off because what they do to their customers with parts.. A Deere owner bends right over and takes it up the ass on parts, and what you paid for that tractor is absolutely outrageous..

I guess I missed it.  What kind of mower do you own?   Describing An x730 as a piece of shit it’s a little bit of a stretch dude. I’ve had it for four years now and it has been pretty flawless.  I do my own maintenance and sharpen my own blades, other than one belt on my bagger did hasn’t cost me a dime.  I looked at the Simplicity too, but honestly forgoy at this point why I went with the Deere.  Tthey were both around the same price, But there are a lot more JD dealers around here then simplicity

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or you can install fake grass like I did.

back.thumb.jpg.96e5b722ae7e8ad3f4951adcbdc594ff.jpg

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have ya fucking ree-tard.  Let me guess. You have one for your 1/10 acre lot and its just awesome.

:groin:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...BarbieHands is such a Beta Cuck. 

:lol: 

Hey BarbieHands, maybe lend these guys your cucking gigolo contact list.  They seem to keep you and your wife pretty happy.  Well, clearly not you but...

Your obsession with me is cute.  

Why not post a photo of your lawn loser. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are pathetic.  That’s all there is to it.

Cant even have a discussion about a lawnmower without him behaving like a lowlife. S.O.P. For this guy apparently.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cant even have a discussion about a lawnmower without him behaving like a lowlife. S.O.P. For this guy apparently.

Poor drift bitch. Do you know how easy it is to scroll back and see that you and the clown posse were the ones that started acting like cunts first. 

I made a valid suggestion and you attacked. Sorry that you were butt hurt again.  If you weren’t such a pathetic little bitch it wouldn’t happen all the time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im thrilled to pieces for you.  Why dont you you send me your email address so I can paypal you a dime.  Then you can go call everyone who gives a fuck about your shit box GTA house and your robo mower.  Pro tip for you:  Karma has a way of catching up to bastards like you.  I kept the 3000 sq. ft. home i built, they moved out.  Now I live in a 4000 sq. Ft. Home with a granite wraparound island that seats 24 with the love of my life whos 11 years younger.  And it is in the country, where I want to be. I got to keep alotta shit.   Now where were we? Oh yeah the men were talking about garden tractors and lawnmowers. Run along now. 

I guess I missed it.  What kind of mower do you own?   Describing An x730 as a piece of shit it’s a little bit of a stretch dude. I’ve had it for four years now and it has been pretty flawless.  I do my own maintenance and sharpen my own blades, other than one belt on my bagger did hasn’t cost me a dime.  I looked at the Simplicity too, but honestly forgoy at this point why I went with the Deere.  Tthey were both around the same price, But there are a lot more JD dealers around here then simplicity

2 61" Hustler Hyperdrive Super Z's with 37hp Kawi big blocks...and a 54" Super Z 31hp Kawi. All with stripe kits and Advanced Chute systems..:pc:

2000000008.jpg

WP_20130830_001.jpg

WP_20150429_001.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

2 61" Hustler Hyperdrive Super Z's with 37hp Kawi big blocks...and a 54" Super Z 31hp Kawi. All with stripe kits and Advanced Chute systems..:pc:

2000000008.jpg

WP_20130830_001.jpg

WP_20150429_001.jpg

So you have three commercial grade 0 turn mower’s, and I assume business to use them with?  I bought a tractor because I wanted something I could put attachments on.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How does robo mower handle Izzy's turds?

I have to say i the 7 years that wee have had her I have never stepped in one of her turds. She has always shit in the woods.

You people are idiots. Zero turns suck because your beer gets all foamed up or will bounce right out of the cup holder. Look for a rider with two cup holders. Nothing worse than being on the back 40 and your beer is gone. If you are also doing your neighbors lawn, make sure the cup holders fit 24oz. Don’t cut the grass with a 40oz though, people will think you are related to Bhen. Glad I could help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You people are idiots. Zero turns suck because your beer gets all foamed up or will bounce right out of the cup holder. Look for a rider with two cup holders. Nothing worse than being on the back 40 and your beer is gone. If you are also doing your neighbors lawn, make sure the cup holders fit 24oz. Don’t cut the grass with a 40oz though, people will think you are related to Bhen. Glad I could help.

I don't drink anymore. I never really drank beer anyway.  :dunno: