4th is gone.....1st is next

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is funny because I feel Assange's trial could be very useful in sheading light on the dark underbelly of our intelligence apparatus. Discovery from the defense side could be huge.

Or not

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep...was going to post this earlier but thought why fucking bother....the Trump bag lappers won't give a fuck.

How does this mean the 4th is gone? This is more on the 1st being “gone” (which it isn’t...and either is the 4th).

This will go nowhere on most charges but if they can prove he conspired with that freak to steal items pertaining to national security, well...trouble.  But even then, the freak has just been hand slapped so, what can they do to the messenger?

I don’t see much coming from this.  Dems want him dead for him pimping out their lies, fraud and deceit of the American people.  R’s want to make sure he won’t do it to them. 

Verdict: He’ll be eating one night in the jail mess hall, choke on a chicken bone and a bullet will fall out of his ear.

:lol:

@Anler

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How does this mean the 4th is gone? This is more on the 1st being “gone” (which it isn’t...and either is the 4th).

This will go nowhere on most charges but if they can prove he conspired with that freak to steal items pertaining to national security, well...trouble.  But even then, the freak has just been hand slapped so, what can they do to the messenger?

I don’t see much coming from this.  Dems want him dead for him pimping out their lies, fraud and deceit of the American people.  R’s want to make sure he won’t do it to them. 

Verdict: He’ll be eating one night in the jail mess hall, choke on a chicken bone and a bullet will fall out of his ear.

:lol:

@Anler

Sweet fuck you're dumb.

The 4th is gone...has nothing to do with this.

The 1st is next....has bigly to do with this

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck you're dumb.

The 4th is gone...has nothing to do with this.

The 1st is next....has bigly to do with this

Yuh...you know, the title you chose tripped me up.  Or, tripped you up?  

I did said it has to do with the 1st.  Neither the 1st or the 4th are “gone”.

Read post, understand post, THEN set your hair on fire.  Don’t set it on fire first you dildo!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...you know, the title you chose tripped me up.  Or, tripped you up?  

I did said it has to do with the 1st.  Neither the 1st or the 4th are “gone”.

Read post, understand post, THEN set your hair on fire.  Don’t set it on fire first you dildo!

U dum son.....serious dum

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Does Trump control district courts???

bunch of bush, Clinton, Obama judges on this court....

Judges don’t issue indictments.  Prosecutors working at the behest of the Barr/Trump machine sell their BS to a grand jury of the finest idiots America can muster up.  Kill yo ass.  

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Judges don’t issue indictments.  Prosecutors working at the behest of the Barr/Trump machine sell their BS to a grand jury of the finest idiots America can muster up.  Kill yo ass.  

LawrenceWright-JamalKhashoggi.jpg

4th is gone so what? If you don't have anything to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

First amendment isn't important because Nazis shouldn't be able to walk the streets spewing their hate

And soon the 2nd will be gone because we don't need to own firearms. Think of the kids. 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Americans are the dumbest of the dumb. Especially when it comes to their own govt and rights. 

The only person the 4th applies to is Manning. Assange isn’t a United States citizen.

Trump could ultimately pardon both Assange and Manning. I don’t like it that either is jailed. Manning is really getting fucked as he was already jailed for this. Can you say double Jeopardy