The economy will tank

The vampires that run the world know that if the economy is good Trump will win again. They will tank the economy to get another puppet in office. 

I would bet everything that they coordinated China withdrawal from trade talks to hurt Trump. 

There will be no more wins for Trump , the economy will be in the shitter and all the fucking mindless sheep will be pointing the finger at Trump even though on trade he is doing the right thing.

It’s sure being attempted.  As soon as they can figure out how to make sure there are no breadcrumbs to follow, they’ll step up the game.

Well, but DC will make sure they all get theirs first.  That’s the most important.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The vampires that run the world know that if the economy is good Trump will win again. They will tank the economy to get another puppet in office. 

I would bet everything that they coordinated China withdrawal from trade talks to hurt Trump. 

There will be no more wins for Trump , the economy will be in the shitter and all the fucking mindless sheep will be pointing the finger at Trump even though on trade he is doing the right thing.

Strong possibility. Becuase you're 100% right if the economy tanks Trump is doomed

China Trade deal...………………...in the shitter

North Korea De-nuking...……….in the shitter

Possible war with Iran...………..sucks big time

Possible intervention in Venezuela...….another suckball

Presidential politics...………………..worse I've ever seen

Stock market...………………………... wildly fluctuating

AMERICA...………..been berry berry good to me. 

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Wait for NK to start lobbing  missiles at China's behest.

I think China will move past that little tactic. They've seen that Trump isnt biting.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Strong possibility. Becuase you're 100% right if the economy tanks Trump is doomed

X2 

If the economy fails, and the dems get a good candidate like Jay Insley from Wash. state...……..Trump is done. 

Washington state was just named the BEST STATE in the USA. 

Biden will bring the dems another loss, unless the economy has totally sunk. 

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

China Trade deal...………………...in the shitter

North Korea De-nuking...……….in the shitter

Possible war with Iran...………..sucks big time

Possible intervention in Venezuela...….another suckball

Presidential politics...………………..worse I've ever seen

Stock market...………………………... wildly fluctuating

AMERICA...………..been berry berry good to me. 

I'm more concerned with the behavior of our society in general, to be honest with you.  Some fucked up people with some fucked up ideas and ways of life in this country.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Getting things right with China should be something American's are willing to fight for.   Sadly most American's talk a big game but just want cheap shit.   No better example is MC and Vince.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Getting things right with China should be something American's are willing to fight for.   Sadly most American's talk a big game but just want cheap shit.   No better example is MC and Vince.   

I think you are giving them too much credit. Do you think the narrative would be the same if this was Obama?   I believe they would cut their own throats if they thought it would make Trump look bad. 

9 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm more concerned with the behavior of our society in general, to be honest with you.  Some fucked up people with some fucked up ideas and ways of life in this country.

Yup.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It’s not just cheap shit.  It’s being able to finally “win” by seeing the economy fail and blame that bad orange man.  Wow.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think you are giving them too much credit. Do you think the narrative would be the same if this was Obama?   I believe they would cut their own throats if they thought it would make Trump look bad. 

You are right if Obama or Clinton was doing the same thing Trump was they would fully support it.   The fact of who is doing it makes a huge difference.   I would support getting some fairness with China no matter who was in the WH.   

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Exactly 

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never believed that BS from day one, American companies do biz over seas and across borders to exploit labor, period. When it comes to labor, it's the American biz owners who are the cheapskates.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I never believed that BS from day one, American companies do biz over seas and across borders to exploit labor, period. When it comes to labor, it's the American biz owners who are the cheapskates.

While that's a part of it you are kidding yourself if you think it doesn't matter to consumers.   How often do you shop for a better price compared to how often do you shop for the products made in America?   We all are guilty of it to some extent or another.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While that's a part of it you are kidding yourself if you think it doesn't matter to consumers.   How often do you shop for a better price compared to how often do you shop for the products made in America?   We all are guilty of it to some extent or another.

That's not just a part of it, that is the main reason that companies do biz across borders and overseas....... cheap labor.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are right if Obama or Clinton was doing the same thing Trump was they would fully support it.   The fact of who is doing it makes a huge difference.   I would support getting some fairness with China no matter who was in the WH.   

Yup,  China. Immigration are tough issues that politicians have been kicking down the road for years.   Just proves my point.....Americans don’t want to be told the truth or make hard choices,  they would rather be lied to . 

They do this to other countries all the time it's not like they couldn't do it here. There are several economic time bombs that could be purposely detonated to wreak havoc on the markets and economy. Take your pick!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think China will move past that little tactic. They've seen that Trump isnt biting.

I think will still do it to make Trump look bad, just one more little pin prick.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Actually the Republicans would have a shit fit if Obama did this, in fact some are against it as we speak, but don't make much of a stink, just like they are quiet about the debt and deficit..

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Can we threaten war with China to get them to move faster?

They are going to bring on some interesting ideas before this is over.  I see them having three plans to fight this:

1.) Bet their economy can outlast ours.  -It cannot.

2.) Bet they can hold out for Trump to be replaced.  -RIght now, this is a fools plan.

3.) Bet they can cause more division in the country to buy them the time they need for the above options.  -This is what's happening now...we are stupidly divided and they are willing to starve millions to try to see this out.

4.) Negotiate. -Their best play by far

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are going to bring on some interesting ideas before this is over.  I see them having three plans to fight this:

1.) Bet their economy can outlast ours.  -It cannot.

2.) Bet they can hold out for Trump to be replaced.  -RIght now, this is a fools plan.

3.) Bet they can cause more division in the country to buy them the time they need for the above options.  -This is what's happening now...we are stupidly divided and they are willing to starve millions to try to see this out.

4.) Negotiate. -Their best play by far

I think they are gonna campaign hard against Trump but there won't be any investigation into that.

Just now, Anler said:

I think they are gonna campaign hard against Trump but there won't be any investigation into that.

We can't let this drag on.  And you are correct.  The dems are already being influenced by their money and power.  Defending China and what they are doing in the world economically is a catastrophe waiting to happen.