NASA didn't like the record high temps of 1934 so the erased them

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wonder why they would go and do something like that? Are they trying to deceive the people into thinking the temps we see today are the highest they've ever been and we had better act fast to stop this or were all going to die miserable deaths within 12 years? :snack:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you pay attention to your area's record highs many were set in the 30's.  

Most of the global warming alarmist info only comes from the last 40 yrs. Anything further back than that, their narrative wouldn't work. 

This is just from Canada. Look at the dates. Just like you mentioned. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_temperatures_in_Canada

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Volbeat's new cover.  

Went to a Greta Van Fleet concert last night.  I like their live sound better than the studio stuff.  

2019greta.jpg

Neal

Nice.....I missed gvf at the festival we were at. I wanted to see them. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Volbeat's new cover.  

Went to a Greta Van Fleet concert last night.  I like their live sound better than the studio stuff.  

2019greta.jpg

Neal

Local Michigan band. We have the best bands, tremendous 

12 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

The period of warming from 1919-1940 is almost identical to now 

Yep, but the ones with the man made Global warming agenda don't want us to know about that. 

climmy3.jpg

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, but the ones with the man made Global warming agenda don't want us to know about that. 

climmy3.jpg

Why must you poke and prod poor BarbieHands so?  He’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown you know.  I hope we witness it here.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why must you poke and prod poor BarbieHands so?  He’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown you know.  I hope we witness it here.

:lol:

:lol:Seeing as he is a fellow CDN, and because I care, I am trying to get him to think on his own for a change. I know I am in tough because he is definitely a hard nut to crack, but I hope to eventually get him to tell me, in his own words, why he thinks MMGW is real. I don't know him like the rest of you do so any tips/assistance along the way would be appreciated. :sarcasm1:

19 minutes ago, irv said:

climmy3.jpg

You should see what that chart looks like when it’s not in alarmism scale lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

You should see what that chart looks like when it’s not in alarmism scale lol

Oh, I've seen it. They make a 0.4 increase in temperature since 1940 to 2008 look like the chart has been blasted straight to the moon. Funny, there are no recent charts that show we have actually cooled the last 10 years,,, or is that why they changed it from Man Made Global Warming to climate change now? :dunno:

climate change.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

Oh, I've seen it. They make a 0.4 increase in temperature since 1940 to 2008 look like the chart has been blasted straight to the moon. Funny, there are no recent charts that show we have actually cooled the last 10 years,,, or is that why they changed it from Man Made Global Warming to climate change now? :dunno:

climate change.jpg

You see CBC’s last article on how the oceans “could” rise 2 meters in the next 100 years?

34 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

You see CBC’s last article on how the oceans “could” rise 2 meters in the next 100 years?

No, I didn't see their latest but I was aware of some previous articles that said it has risen 8cm since 1992 with some places rising over 25! I wonder how that works? Since gravity and everything else comes into play, how can it rise 8cms in one place but 25 in others? Last time I checked, water laid pretty level but I guess due to Global warming, it does magical/mystical things now? :dunno:

Just like the waters/sea levels around Florida are higher than anywhere else in the world. I'm guessing it must be some sort of water magnet that draws the water toward Florida? I mean, what else could it be?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/sea-level-1.3204876

Water is coming for Miami from all sides

https://www.businessinsider.com/miami-floods-sea-level-rise-solutions-2018-4