Before the dems went full retard with the Barr contempt vote, they were expanding the congressional members that could read the unredacted report.

Ted probably wants to see the grand jury information which he knows Barr can't/won't release.  

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Before the dems went full retard with the Barr contempt vote, they were expanding the congressional members that could read the unredacted report.

Ted probably wants to see the grand jury information which he knows Barr can't/won't release.  

Oh but Teddy is very witty!  Look how witty he is!  Look!  :lol: 

I wish Barr would get just as witty and respond in the like.  I don't think he's a man that likes to partake in petty foolishness though.  

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Did you fucking bother to read it?  

Neal

33 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Is that the same access Jerry Nadler has?  Has Jerry bothered to go over and read it yet?

If the intellience committee chair won't bother with it, why would Ted waste his time on it?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Is that the same access Jerry Nadler has?  Has Jerry bothered to go over and read it yet?

If the intellience committee chair won't bother with it, why would Ted waste his time on it?

:news: 

20 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Yes

19 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

@NaturallyAspirated  Did you fucking bother to read my post?

Kinda quiet in here.

56 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then apparently your comprehension is worth fuck all.

Neal

Seems he comprehends just fine.  Why can’t you answer his simple questions?

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Donny takes another ass fucking. Now he’ll go and throw another tantrum. Poor guy. 

Do you feel your end approaching?  Consider going back to work...buy yourself some time.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then apparently your comprehension is worth fuck all.

Neal

Admittedly, my math skills have always been better than reading comprehension.  

I could care less if Ted sees a copy of the unredacted report that is already available to Nadler.

Now your turn.  If the intellience committee chair won't bother with it, why would Ted waste his time on it?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Too easy to know who is leaking if only select members can read the unredacted report.  

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Admittedly, my math skills have always been better than reading comprehension.  

I could care less if Ted sees a copy of the unredacted report that is already available to Nadler.

Now your turn.  If the intellience committee chair won't bother with it, why would Ted waste his time on it?

They have different ideas.  

Neal