Inside the epic fall of a dem shyster , michael alwaysnutty

He wouldn't have "fallen" if he wasn't held up so high for absolutely no reason by a group of absolutely desperate idiots looking for anything and anybody to right the wrongs that democracy did to their fascist movement.

Boo Hoo.

I read that earlier, good read.  I enjoy when crooked and arrogant assholes get their comeuppance.  See ya later dude.  And all those shitbags who were fawning all over him might consider doing a serious gut check, but we know that aint gonna happen......

Like most shyster - actors , he thrust himself into the me(d)ia  spotlights. People  began to look closer at his slippery shyster deals , it all came down around him. House of cards.

But, he's still going to be in the DNC primaries. right?  :lol: Come on, why not?  He can do it from a cell via internet.  He's a fine addition to that line up!

When is Hillary going to commit again?  We need to make all this happen!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I read that earlier, good read.  I enjoy when crooked and arrogant assholes get their comeuppance.  See ya later dude.  And all those shitbags who were fawning all over him might consider doing a serious gut check, but we know that aint gonna happen......

They will never ever mention his name in the public me(d)ia  sphere , they are more important then him or his alleged victims.

Just reading this part makes me hate the type of person he is:  Using extortion as his "go to" play.  What a pathetic human.

Less than a week earlier, Avenatti had contacted the athletic-apparel giant and offered it a hard bargain. One of his clients, a youth basketball coach, was alleging that Nike had paid high-school basketball players. The allegations, on their own, would be explosive. But, weaponized by Avenatti in a media war in the midst of earnings season and March Madness, they could pose an existential threat to Nike, as he’d made clear to the company’s attorneys, according to prosecutors. “The company will die,” he told the lawyers. “Not die,” he clarified, “but they are going to incur cut after cut after cut after cut, and that’s what’s going to happen as soon as this thing becomes public.”

But Avenatti had offered them some options: If the company agreed to pay his client $1.5 million and hire him to conduct an internal investigation, he would keep the whole thing quiet. Or, for $22.5 million, “full confidentiality, we ride off into the sunset,” he offered.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just reading this part makes me hate the type of person he is:  Using extortion as his "go to" play.  What a pathetic human.

Less than a week earlier, Avenatti had contacted the athletic-apparel giant and offered it a hard bargain. One of his clients, a youth basketball coach, was alleging that Nike had paid high-school basketball players. The allegations, on their own, would be explosive. But, weaponized by Avenatti in a media war in the midst of earnings season and March Madness, they could pose an existential threat to Nike, as he’d made clear to the company’s attorneys, according to prosecutors. “The company will die,” he told the lawyers. “Not die,” he clarified, “but they are going to incur cut after cut after cut after cut, and that’s what’s going to happen as soon as this thing becomes public.”

But Avenatti had offered them some options: If the company agreed to pay his client $1.5 million and hire him to conduct an internal investigation, he would keep the whole thing quiet. Or, for $22.5 million, “full confidentiality, we ride off into the sunset,” he offered.

Sounds like extortion

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like extortion

X2.   I love the part how he  got put in handcuffs on the way to the meeting 

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Right now, he is employing exactly these techniques to get the same media that made him their hero to now come to his aide.  They aren’t touching him with a ten foot pole and are setting their plans to counter the claims he is going to make about them once they fail to assist him.  It wouldn’t surprise me if CNN, NBC, ABC have started shuffling their producers around and destroying emails, notes, correspondence and scripts.

I’m hoping it’s gonna be pretty epic.