Somalis with hammers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor weak Spinner.  It’s so hard to be stupid.....and unable to convince others to do the same.

Hahaha...Zdipshit guthooked....oops.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...Zdipshit guthooked....oops.

I watched a documentary about Somalis playing basketball here.

I’ve been changed forever.  What a sweet bunch they are just trying to melt into American culture is all.

I teared up.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did Zammy get fake newsed? Now he is attacking everyone who is laughing at him? Just another day

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep! :lmao:

The half of least favorite Duckies.  Unwitty and just blatantly stupid.

I should stomp you both to death but, you both still bring me humor with your sadness and disenchantment with yourselves.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I should stomp you both to death but, you both still bring me humor with your sadness and disenchantment with yourselves.

Are you sure? I haven't been stomped to death in a while. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah you should do that...dumbass! :lmao:

IMG_4776.JPG.6d7b7944f4c4e7d8fdfe2ea896f85933.JPG

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Are you sure? I haven't been stomped to death in a while. :dunno:

At you sure?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you should do that...dumbass! :lmao:

IMG_4776.JPG.6d7b7944f4c4e7d8fdfe2ea896f85933.JPG

That dude would make you eat your own paint.  The non-huffable stuff.  We know that’s gone already.  :lol:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor weak Spinner.  It’s so hard to be stupid.....and unable to convince others to do the same.

You swallowed that "news" report hook, line & sinker and you are calling someone else stupid?  Really dude?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You swallowed that "news" report hook, line & sinker and you are calling someone else stupid?  Really dude?

I didn’t “swallow” anything.  These “revised/updated reports” are the PC watered down versions of why this area’s weak ass leadership has made it.

Look, Sparrow, you don’t see me in your area defining the plight of the bird shit on the buoys do you?

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t “swallow” anything.  These “revised/updated reports” are the PC watered down versions of why this area’s weak ass leadership has made it.

Look, Sparrow, you don’t see me in your area defining the plight of the bird shit on the buoys do you?

LOL yeah sure

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should read more instead of jumping in not knowing what you are talking about trying to defend one of the many sad sacking whiners in here.

No defending him, just laughing at you.  :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

No defending him, just laughing at you.  :bc:

Laugh all you want!  I'm here for everyone to enjoy!  

And yes, you did in fact try to come to his aid.  That's ok, he needs a lot of help.  My guess is he's a morning away from putting one of his own peas in his head.  Based on his posts of his weapons expertise, it's just as likely to happen by accident.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Laugh all you want!  I'm here for everyone to enjoy!  

And yes, you did in fact try to come to his aid.  That's ok, he needs a lot of help.  My guess is he's a morning away from putting one of his own peas in his head.  Based on his posts of his weapons expertise, it's just as likely to happen by accident.  :lol: 

How did I come to his aid? By pointing out you calling someone stupid is hypocritical? Alrighty then.  :lol:

I will give you this, spinvag should adopt a more happy internet persona, it might reduce his douchyness.

Just now, Kivalo said:

How did I come to his aid? By pointing out you calling someone stupid is hypocritical? Alrighty then.  :lol:

I will give you this, spinvag should adopt a more happy internet persona, it might reduce his douchyness.

Oh, then you didn't mean to insult me solely based on the insult I gave him and consequently deflecting my aversion from him? Well, then i apologize.  Clearly I misread/misunderstood your intentions. 

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  You run that klim 3xl pretty thin from my understanding.  :lol: 

Oh man, bussman tried that jab once. 1xl and I wear a Tek vest under it. My physique is very regarded!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, then you didn't mean to insult me solely based on the insult I gave him and consequently deflecting my aversion from him? Well, then i apologize.  Clearly I misread/misunderstood your intentions. 

:bc:

I did insult you based on your insult to him but that doesn't mean you weren't correct, it just means you were being a hypocrite. Being correct and a hypocrite isn't mutually exclusive.  :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Oh man, bussman tried that jab once. 1xl and I wear a Tek vest under it. My physique is very regarded!

LOL!  I muss Bussman.  HE TRULY IS REGARDED.  At least in my book.  The funny fuck.

Just now, Kivalo said:

I did insult you based on your insult to him but that doesn't mean you weren't correct, it just means you were being a hypocrite. Being correct and a hypocrite isn't mutually exclusive.  :bc:

I'm correct almost all the time or, can defend my position with vigor  If it turns out I am not correct, I fess up.  A hypocrite and a liar I am not.  Point it out when you think I am being one.  And no, me unsulting Spinner as being an "stupid" is not being a hypocrite...it is insulting him because I believe I have intellect over him.  Now, you, in turn calling me stupid, to make your case of me being a hypocrite on his behalf....well, now we're back to you defending him again.

So.....

Image result for dunno