2nd judge refuses to block House subpoenas for Trump bank records

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

What does the alt left honestly think they will find in his tax returns 

Just more fodder stew to feed their band of useful idiots and low attention span voters. 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Russian troll is up my ass again. What a friggin LOOZER.

:lol: 

I'd just like for you to explain your position.  Like I have from day one here.  When you cannot...well, I call you a fucking dummy.  Because, let's be honest, that's all you really are.

What his financials and tax records will reveal is who is lending him money and that’s would influence him. Cohen already proved he was working to reduce sanctions with Russia.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What his financials and tax records will reveal is who is lending him money and that’s would influence him. Cohen already proved he was working to reduce sanctions with Russia.

So, you are saying he is a DC politician now?

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FFS, are you this biased all the time.  Why not do some checks on the real crooks in Washington instead of the new guy in town? 

Edited by racer254

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, are you this biased all the time.  Why not do some checks on the real crooks in Washington instead of the new guy in town? 

I’m a American that recognizes Russia is still the enemy. Your nandy pandy take is weak and shows you are no better than Putin’s Commies.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m a American that recognizes Russia is still the enemy. Your nandy pandy take is weak and shows you are no better than Putin’s Commies.

Russia is the enemy but China is our friend.

MC: “I believe in American tariffs to protect American workers.”

MC after Trump: “Fuck what I said before...”

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Proof your clueless about Trump.

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!  At a February 16, 2017 press conference, Trump said, "And I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia."

On May 9, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said, "He [Trump] has no business in Russia. He has no connections to Russia."

220px-Maison-de-l_amitie.jpg

515 N. County Road in Palm Beach, Florida, before its demolition.

On May 9, 2017, Trump's tax law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, sent a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, which said a review of Trump's tax returns for the past 10 years did not find income from Russian sources during that period, save for "a few exceptions". The exceptions were the 2008 sale of a Trump-owned 6.26-acre estate in Palm Beach, Florida, for $95 million to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev, who tore down the 62,000-square-foot mansion shortly after and sold 2.72 acres of the site for $34 million, as well as $12.2 million in payments in connection with holding the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013, plus a number of "immaterial" deals. No independently verifiable evidence was provided, such as tax returns, and it has been noted that even disclosure of tax returns would not necessarily disclose Russian-source income. The letter also said Trump had received undisclosed payments over 10 years from Russians for hotel rooms, rounds of golf, or Trump-licensed products such as wine, ties, or mattresses, which would not have been identified as coming from Russian sources in the tax returns. The letter was a response to earlier requests from Senator Lindsey Graham asking whether there were any such ties.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I wonder what top secret info that commie loving Trump prick has given to our adversaries for financial gain?

Best day will be seeing him in jail

What’s wrong with communism 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you remember this?  Where were you?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you remember this?  Where were you?

Oh see...that was when his king was in charge.  It's all changed now.  Some new information must have come to light to change his high level, critical thinking.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh see...that was when his king was in charge.  It's all changed now.  Some new information must have come to light to change his high level, critical thinking.

Democrat politicians have it so easy.  They can con their followers into believing anything.   Whatever the flavor of the day is.

Up next, mc will paste a meme of Trump and how he explains what political party he would be and why.....hopefully he researches it before posting.  LOL

Edited by racer254