Man may have targeted Asians in hammer attack that killed 3 at Chinese restaurant in New York, police say

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Par for the course around here when it comes to certain posters. 

But where are all your epic debating posts?  You know, all your “knowledgeable and insightful contributions” to the subject matter?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

But where are all your epic debating posts?  You know, all your “knowledgeable and insightful contributions” to the subject matter?

I’m impressed that you’re still posting about a story that’s been debunked as right wing click bait. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The poster is getting what he wanted/deserves from this weak ass Muslim apologist post.

I start all kinds of threads (which you don't) and any and all responses from you in all threads is pure fucking nonsense and gibberish which you seem to think is humorous and pithy. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I start all kinds of threads (which you don't) and any and all responses from you in all threads is pure fucking nonsense and gibberish which you seem to think is humorous and pithy. 

“I start all kinds of threads”. Because you like being a pummeled into greasy smear?

My serious responses to any subject matter are simple and complete paragraph structures.  Sorry you can’t understand them.

”College degreed”. :lol:

Now, get back to admonishing everyone for not debating properly...you know, like YOU DO.  Or, get back to fuckng work!

6FB0B62D-25EF-4DDA-A306-49BB13D70775.gif

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had no idea there were so many awesome painter gifs!

Lol...I stole that from @Woodtick after he threw it on Jimmy in another thread and I shit my pants.  :lol:

I think Woodrow wants some type of royalties now.  I’m gonna send him a few pearl drops in a Kleenex.