***Official Firearms Thread***

Just now, motonoggin said:

Paper and steel lol

For competition?  

My buddy Luke has his 6 year old kid hitting paper plates at 1800 yards. Kid does everything. All dad does is tell him the windage. Its bad ass.  Luke has good equipment. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What are you killing to need that kind of quality?

Thats what im wondering.

Seems majority just target shoot here which is fun and what not.

I like the ruggedness of the vortex.  Seems like amazing quality and the price point is bang on.

If I was competitive shooting again i'd look at something different but for dropping deer and elk this one should fit the bill

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

For competition?  

My buddy Luke has his 6 year old kid hitting paper plates at 1800 yards. Kid does everything. All dad does is tell him the windage. Its bad ass.  Luke has good equipment. 

No, for fun. 

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Thats what im wondering.

Seems majority just target shoot here which is fun and what not.

I like the ruggedness of the vortex.  Seems like amazing quality and the price point is bang on.

If I was competitive shooting again i'd look at something different but for dropping deer and elk this one should fit the bill

I hunt also. 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, motonoggin said:

I don't know why we don't have one here anymore, I know a lot of you guys shoot. 

Anyway, I'll start by bragging up my latest 308 build. 

20" Proof Carbon Fiber barrel, titanium BCG, woven CF handguard, 3d printed titanium grip, polymer lower receiver. 6.47# dry.

Probably going to paint the rest of it to match the od green lower, or maybe do a grey/green camo pattern, not sure yet

IMG_20190522_033547708.jpg

That is very nice. I built my first AR last fall. It’s an Aero Precision AR10. Lots of titanium and custom parts. It was pretty cheap to build. I have about $1300 in the gun and another $400 in the scope. And I built my AR15 this spring. Another custom dipped Aero Precision piece. I have about $950 in the AR15 but no scope yet.  

Im going with a cheap red dot scope for the AR15.  

Havent shot either yet but will try to get out in the woods and plink off some rounds very soon. My grandsons are dying to run some ammo through these two guns. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What gun are you putting this expensive scope on?  

My hunting rifle.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is very nice. I built my first AR last fall. It’s an Aero Precision AR10. Lots of titanium and custom parts. It was pretty cheap to build. I have about $1300 in the gun and another $400 in the scope. And I built my AR15 this spring. Another custom dipped Aero Precision piece. I have about $950 in the AR15 but no scope yet.  

Im going with a cheap red dot scope for the AR15.  

Havent shot either yet but will try to get out in the woods and plink off some rounds very soon. My grandsons are dying to run some ammo through these two guns. 

Thanks! Yeah it's fun as hell building and shooting them. This lightweight 308 build wasn't anywhere near what I spent on the first one.

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My hunting rifle.

Thanks! Yeah it's fun as hell building and shooting them. This lightweight 308 build wasn't anywhere near what I spent on the first one.

I know that a sub 6.5lb AR10 is awesome and all but that 3d titanium grip is super bad ass. I need one of those for my 15. Super cool. 

Ive Never seen one of those. Where did you source that. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I know that a sub 6.5lb AR10 is awesome and all but that 3d titanium grip is super bad ass. I need one of those for my 15. Super cool. 

Ive Never seen one of those. Where did you source that. 

Form 3D firearms. 

https://form3dfirearms.com/product/titan-grip/

• 2 years later...
On 4/21/2022 at 3:54 PM, f7ben said:

Just finished putting this together. Might go run a few mags through it and see how it cycles. 

0C3B651D-65CA-4284-BDAE-0866239BED0A.jpeg

Hope it works, better than it looks.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what a retarded faggot 

There was a guy about 8 years ago that posted a Marlin pump shotgun, that he put a black composite stock on, but left the wood fore-stock on!! LMAO!! 

It was the goofiest fukkin lookin' thing goin'!! 

I told him to kill himself.

Faggot, kill yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There was a guy about 8 years ago that posted a Marlin pump shotgun, that he put a black composite stock on, but left the wood fore-stock on!! LMAO!! 

It was the goofiest fukkin lookin' thing goin'!! 

I told him to kill himself.

Faggot, kill yourself. 

Yah....a brand new AR pistol chambered in 7.62 is just like that. What a stupid know nothing faggot you are. 

On 4/21/2022 at 3:54 PM, f7ben said:

Just finished putting this together. Might go run a few mags through it and see how it cycles. 

0C3B651D-65CA-4284-BDAE-0866239BED0A.jpeg

What a piece of shit!! Take that to a gun buy-back program at the police dept., and see if they'll give you 30 or 40 bucks.

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What a piece of shit!! Take that to a gun buy-back program at the police dept., and see if they'll give you 30 or 40 bucks.

You are a retarded faggot....no doubt 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a retarded faggot....no doubt 

HA!HA!HA! Your stuff sucks!! 

Your boats suck.

Your BMW sucked.

Your sleds sucked.

Your wood business sucks

Your tractor sucks.

AND....................YOU SUCK!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Your stuff sucks!! 

Your boats suck.

Your BMW sucked.

Your sleds sucked.

Your wood business sucks

Your tractor sucks.

AND....................YOU SUCK!!!

Quit your fucking blubbering you retarded know nothing faggot. You sound like a fucking woman. OH I DONT LIKE THE COLOR DERRR DERRRR DERRRR