Check your account email address ×

The Fat Lady Has Sung on the 2018/2019 Season

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Might as well just get yourself a Honda trail 50 and ride that around.....be kinda like a 600cc sled

WTF are you talking about? I'm sure there was at least 2-3 feet of snow in the upper elevations. It might not be the Rockies, but we do have mountains here in the east. #braindeadbeaknosedfuckheadknowsnothingbutstillkeepsposting.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF are you talking about? I'm sure there was at least 2-3 feet of snow in the upper elevations. It might not be the Rockies, but we do have mountains here in the east. #braindeadbeaknosedfuckheadknowsnothingbutstillkeepsposting.

CrockpotKF:kneebash:bhen

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor crockpotfyckstick got fucking PWND

I thought the boys were just joking when they said that you were displaying symptoms for the early stages of dementia. Wishing you good luck my friend :bc:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought the boys were just joking when they said that you were displaying symptoms for the early stages of dementia. Wishing you good luck my friend :bc:

It’s not “dimentia” he suffers from.  His skin is too tight around his chicken biscuit neck and it limits oxygen to his brain.  

:lol:

Meh...our winter started excellent...best in years.  Then, all over.  Wtf?  It was too short.  

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

You posted your sled season was over.

I said get a Honda Trail 50 because you ride a 600 and wouldnt notice a difference in power between the bike and sled.

When I have to explain simple jokes to you it may be time to lay off the daily weed consumption :bigfinger:

Just now, f7ben said:

I said get a Honda Trail 50 because you ride a 600 and wouldnt notice a difference in power between the bike and sled.

When I have to explain simple jokes to you it may be time to lay off the daily weed consumption :bigfinger:

I misunderstood you post. Thank you kind sir for pointing me in the right direction. I thought you meant that it wasn't worth riding. Have a fantastic evening.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I misunderstood you post. Thank you kind sir for pointing me in the right direction. I thought you meant that it wasn't worth riding. Have a fantastic evening.

LawrenceWright-JamalKhashoggi.jpg

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just keep nodding your head and going " Yep Yep , oh yeah , yep , uh huh , yeah , yeah , OH YOUR RIGHT "  when yer talkin to the old man , it's way easier than trying to explain shit . :bc:

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just keep nodding your head and going " Yep Yep , oh yeah , yep , uh huh , yeah , yeah , OH YOUR RIGHT "  when yer talkin to the old man , it's way easier than trying to explain shit . :bc:

Is that what you do with woolie :dunno:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf is going on up in here?!  Ive ridden enough on bare ground to know its a wonderful way to destroy a good snowmobile.  No thanks.

I've done it a number of times and it doesn't hurt a thing. Just look at it as a couple of dozen road crossings to get to the good snow :bc:

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf is going on up in here?!  Ive ridden enough on bare ground to know its a wonderful way to destroy a good snowmobile.  No thanks.

I start to cringe as soon as I hear the “clicking”.

4 hours ago, rump-rider said:

These are from Pittsburg, I think on Saturday. Pretty cool to say you rode may 11th.

C5A25DEF-8AFA-4241-81CC-EC7A499BC553.thumb.jpeg.6d0f5352874396e81f85835bc1c5033b.jpeg

812CF848-A5E6-4679-9E71-0B28D17412C9.thumb.jpeg.d7f09a0ce629a9cfd7cff6d71152241a.jpeg

At what point do you say " I need an atv" 

Remind me to never buy any sleds from you :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

At what point do you say " I need an atv" 

Remind me to never buy any sleds from you :lol:

There should be snow right around the corner that you see in the last pic. They didn't use to put that sawhorse gate there and you could back up to the snow and unload.